dcsimg

Milwaukee Inkzall Markers

Tagged: ,

Viewing 20 posts - 781 through 800 (of 821 total)
  • Author

Didn’t know that these existed. The video gives some ideas about use. My son-in-law is an electrician. He’s on board.

Looked today in stores nothing yet with the new style was hoping maybe but no such luck in the Milwaukee section.

Always willing to learn .

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

i wonder if ill even see the inkzall paint markers here. the art stores sell the sharpie ones.. however i still have yet to see the regular inkzalls in the alternate colors

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Looked today in stores nothing yet with the new style was hoping maybe but no such luck in the Milwaukee section.

I would think it might be a while

Used an Inkzall today and got it on my hand. Boy, it doesn’t wash off or rub off. You’d think tattoo artists would use it and just draw your tat. 🙂

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Used an Inkzall today and got it on my hand. Boy, it doesn’t wash off or rub off. You’d think tattoo artists would use it and just draw your tat. :)

That would be good for the drunken oops what have I done nights. lol

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Used an Inkzall today and got it on my hand. Boy, it doesn’t wash off or rub off.

Yeah it does have staying power. Lacquer thinner or denatured alcohol works though.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Used an Inkzall today and got it on my hand. Boy, it doesn’t wash off or rub off. You’d think tattoo artists would use it and just draw your tat. :)

That would be good for the drunken oops what have I done nights. lol

Inkzalls are made for making marks during construction not phalic drawings on people’s face lol

Doobie

I just started using Inkzall markers last fall over sharpies. I do like them better. The points stay sharper longer?

Picture of the colored markers . The barrel is textured for easy use with gloves . Plus a anti-roll design.

Always willing to learn .

Attachments:
    ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Used an Inkzall today and got it on my hand. Boy, it doesn’t wash off or rub off. You’d think tattoo artists would use it and just draw your tat.

A friend is a tattoo artist who does a lot of freehand work instead of using stencils. He uses the Inkzall fine point to draw the tat out then breaks out the gun.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Doobie

Picture of the colored markers . The barrel is textured for easy use with gloves . Plus a anti-roll design.

I didn’t know they had them in different colors. I only ever find them in black.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Nice… I hadn’t seen the coloured ones yet. They appear to be more flatter than a sharpie is.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

I keep a black one in rig right next to my pencil. They work great. Better then the classic sharpies. HD sells them for about a buck. I have not seen the colored ones yet.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

I just saw the colored ones in HD last week. I was going to grab a pack then got distracted and forgot all about them.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Has anyone seen the colored ones in the jersey area? Really looking for the silver ones, going to need to mark some old steel coming up.

PI_Woodworker wrote:
    Used an Inkzall today and got it on my hand. Boy, it doesn’t wash off or rub off. You’d think tattoo artists would use it and just draw your tat.
    A friend is a tattoo artist who does a lot of freehand work instead of using stencils. He uses the Inkzall fine point to draw the tat out then breaks out the gun.

It is now 2 days later and there are still remnants of the ink on my palm. Thanks Bill on the tip to use alcohol. I thought that might work but I wanted to see how long it did last.

Clev08
    Pro

I wonder how well these would work on canvas? My Fiancé does some painting in her free time and I would think the paint marker would give you more control and even distribution.

Doobie

I just saw the colored ones in HD last week. I was going to grab a pack then got distracted and forgot all about them.

I’m gonna try to remember looking for them at my HD up the street. I guess these are fairly new to the marketplace.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I’m gonna try to remember looking for them at my HD up the street. I guess these are fairly new to the marketplace.

if you see them let me know, as i haven’t been able to catch wind of them yet up here. its that or they aren’t in my mind when i hit the big box stores.

Viewing 20 posts - 781 through 800 (of 821 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.593 seconds