dcsimg

Milwaukee Inkzall Markers

Tagged: ,

Viewing 20 posts - 701 through 720 (of 821 total)
  • Author
    BryanT
    Blocked
    Lake Ariel, PA

I use the self service check out at HD.

Really? I don’t like the self check out at all. I refuse to use them. I feel that your taking someones job away with them.

I am the same way , I hate them with a passion and will never use them .

I am always in a hurry. The real checkouts have lines. Self-checkouts don’t.
    Just a matter of preference I guess.

BryanT

Really? I don’t like the self check out at all. I refuse to use them. I feel that your taking someones job away with them.

I am the same way , I hate them with a passion and will never use them .

I will;l wait in line. I agree that they are costing jobs that don’t benefit anyone other than the upper echelon of the company

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Yes they are training s to let a machine take a humans job,,,, a ladies job at that.

Not that long ago banks used to have tellers. Now, all you see is ATMs. Technological progress does have up and down sides. Less and less human interaction. More and more savings for corporations.

Your bank has no tellers? No way would I bank there. I want some human interaction when dealing with my money.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Yes they are training s to let a machine take a humans job,,,, a ladies job at that.

Not that long ago banks used to have tellers. Now, all you see is ATMs. Technological progress does have up and down sides. Less and less human interaction. More and more savings for corporations.

Your bank has no tellers? No way would I bank there. I want some human interaction when dealing with my money.

Same here – I like going into the bank, I do use the drive through but really prefer going into the bank. Talk with the teller, do my banking, maybe chat with some of the other customers….

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep, the tellers all know everyone by name at my little bumpkin bank, plus there are a couple of real cuties. Not giving that up, no way.

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

I heard about this marker before and I am wondering if this marker is refillable and why it is better than a sharpie

The inkzall is not refillable, the reason it is better is because it will write on oil, greasy, wet, rough or dirty surfaces without wrecking the marker. It works quite well compared to a sharpie, I find if the tip gets at all wet it is ruined or it just won’t write.

The reason I asked that is because all my markers used up really fast.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Same here – I like going into the bank, I do use the drive through but really prefer going into the bank. Talk with the teller, do my banking, maybe chat with some of the other customers….

Yup I’ll always go to the tellers. No way on the ATM I’ve never used one and don’t think I ever will.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I heard about this marker before and I am wondering if this marker is refillable and why it is better than a sharpie

The inkzall is not refillable, the reason it is better is because it will write on oil, greasy, wet, rough or dirty surfaces without wrecking the marker. It works quite well compared to a sharpie, I find if the tip gets at all wet it is ruined or it just won’t write.

Were they the Inkzall that dried up fast? I’m still using the same one’s I picked up back whenever in this thread and they are still working fine. I don’t use them every day though.

Anonymous
    Inactive

They’re not, but they last a very long time, and aren’t much more than a buck or so each.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I still really like these Inkzall’s. I need to restock my supply for Spring. Anything comparable come out since?

hehe : D

A Working Pro since 2004

The reason I asked that is because all my markers used up really fast

I use them all the time now. However, I do find that they loose the tips if I use them on rough wood.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I still really like these Inkzall’s. I need to restock my supply for Spring. Anything comparable come out since?

hehe : D

I can’t believe you brought this tread back from the dead Chris. lmao
    I haven’t found anything any better than the inkzall yet.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

I concur. I have tried multiple surfaces and they always do the job.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I keep a few in my trim bag at all times. They are great..

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

I keep one in my tool bag as well.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

haha, I thought someone might get a chuckle out of it. But seriously, they are really good. I use them to mark the roof for stage setup.

A Working Pro since 2004

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I forgot how good these are, also got a good laugh when I saw this topic pop up again. I’ll have to pick up a pack this weekend.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

It’s ALIVE I haven’t found anything better either.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

LOL, old memories for sure. I’m still stuck on them and won’t use anything else. I need to go and look to see if they have worked out the cap bugs. Hmmm.

This thing is like the old science fiction movie “The Blob”, just gets bigger and can;t be killed. They are still the best thing I have seen

Viewing 20 posts - 701 through 720 (of 821 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.617 seconds