dcsimg

Milwaukee Inkzall Markers

Tagged: ,

Viewing 20 posts - 681 through 700 (of 821 total)
  • Author
    utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Also the tip last longer on the Inkzall than a Sharpie. The Sharpie tip will start to mushroom out halfway through the ink and the tip is no longer precise. The Inkzall tip lasts all the way through the ink without mushrooming.

Right on! That’s exactly the description of how the tip works on the Inkzall.

A Working Pro since 2004

RyanF
    Pro

I heard about this marker before and I am wondering if this marker is refillable and why it is better than a sharpie

They aren’t much more than a buck. Just grab one at HD and give it a try. We can go over and over on something in here, but there’s still nothing like trying it yourself, and forming your own opinion.

Have not seen them at a Home Depot in my area. They are online only items I was told.

That’s strange, cause there are 22 in stock at the Honesdale store, at 18 in stock at the Dickson City store, which are the two closest stores to you. I’m sure you just missed them, and we’re also mistakenly told otherwise. You should totally pick some up the next time you’re there.

BryanT
    Blocked
    Lake Ariel, PA

I heard about this marker before and I am wondering if this marker is refillable and why it is better than a sharpie

They aren’t much more than a buck. Just grab one at HD and give it a try. We can go over and over on something in here, but there’s still nothing like trying it yourself, and forming your own opinion.

Have not seen them at a Home Depot in my area. They are online only items I was told.

That’s strange, cause there are 22 in stock at the Honesdale store, at 18 in stock at the Dickson City store, which are the two closest stores to you. I’m sure you just missed them, and we’re also mistakenly told otherwise. You should totally pick some up the next time you’re there.

Thanks. If I remember correctly, I have asked about these markers few months ago, back in February or March. They had them online only back then. Will give them a try next time I am at Home Depot.

BryanT

hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

In my area, they’ve been in stock since late last year.

I find them I’m the Milwaukee hand tool area and also lots of times at the contractor’s desk.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Another place to look for those markers is by the tape measures. That is normally where I find them around the stores here in town.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Another place to look for those markers is by the tape measures. That is normally where I find them around the stores here in town.

That is were the HD stores around here keep them. Don’t know of any other retailer’s in this area that stock the Inkzall markers.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Our HD here has them by the tape measures and also by the cashier in a circular clear plastic container.

A Working Pro since 2004

Our HD here has them by the tape measures and also by the cashier in a circular clear plastic container.

Same here, at the contractor counter and by the tapes

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

That is were the HD stores around here keep them. Don’t know of any other retailer’s in this area that stock the Inkzall markers.

They are now all over my local HD. To grab on the way out at the contractor desk. By the tapes and other assorted places around the store.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

They are now all over my local HD. To grab on the way out at the contractor desk. By the tapes and other assorted places around the store.

Hey Dirty, Thank you for the tip, I use the self service check out at HD.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I use the self service check out at HD.

Really? I don’t like the self check out at all. I refuse to use them. I feel that your taking someones job away with them.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Really? I don’t like the self check out at all. I refuse to use them. I feel that your taking someones job away with them.

I agree. My local HD forces you into using them though, it isn’t unusual to go in there and the only open registers are the self check outs – in the mornings they have one cashier working the pro desk until 9 or 10 am.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I don’t like the self check out at all. I refuse to use them. I feel that your taking someones job away with them.

At my HD they have one checkout open or the self service. So I use SS. I like it it is fast, and they always have a checkout person handy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Bobcdn
    Pro

I think retailers have less cashiers open to force more people to the self serve.

DesertDeuces
    Pro
    Indio, CA

I’m still going strong on the 3 I bought online several months ago. I’ve been using them a lot for my flooring and cabinet work, plus I use them on paper for jotting notes. Only 1 marker’s tip is starting to go, but considering what I’ve been putting it through, I can’t blame the marker. I now use it for wider marks.

The nice thing about these markers is that no matter how long it sits around and no matter what angle I use it, the ink still flows strong, unlike other markers.

Pat

I still need to check these out. Everyone makes it sound really good.

BryanT
    Blocked
    Lake Ariel, PA

I try to avoid driving to HD as much as I can. If I need something that can be shipped, I prefer doing that. They ship many items free right to your door once you have an order of $45 or more. I usually do that instead of wasting my time and gas driving to HD. I do prefer self-checkout lines. There are usually no lines at self-checkout machines.

BryanT

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Yes they are training s to let a machine take a humans job,,,, a ladies job at that.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

BryanT
    Blocked
    Lake Ariel, PA

Yes they are training s to let a machine take a humans job,,,, a ladies job at that.

Not that long ago banks used to have tellers. Now, all you see is ATMs. Technological progress does have up and down sides. Less and less human interaction. More and more savings for corporations.

BryanT

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

I am the same way , I hate them with a passion and will never use them .

Viewing 20 posts - 681 through 700 (of 821 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.544 seconds