dcsimg

Milwaukee Inkzall Markers

Tagged: ,

Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 821 total)
  • Author
    utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Here’s one I’ve been using for over a year now, notice how the tip is almost totally worn off

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>
    <iframe allowfullscreen=”true” mozallowfullscreen=”true” webkitallowfullscreen=”true” class=”imgur-embed-iframe-pub imgur-embed-iframe-pub-w7AfFzW-true-421″ scrolling=”no” src=”http://imgur.com/w7AfFzW/embed?ref=http://bethepro.com&w=421&#8243; id=”imgur-embed-iframe-pub-w7AfFzW” style=”height: 500px; width: 421px; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px;”></iframe>
    <script async=”” src=”//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>
    </figure>

I had one or two like that. I figured that the tip got pushed in somehow. I do use them a lot but didn’t know this was from use. hehe, thanks

A Working Pro since 2004

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I’m going to have to pick up a couple more soon. I was thinking about going with the colored version.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

All my years of woodworking I always kept my pencil behind my ear. Now that I’m older and have to wear glasses that doesn’t work anymore. I am constantly looking for the pencil! I’m thinking about making a string to go around my neck and hook it on it. Who knows I could make millions with a invention! ha ha

I always stick them between my head and hat. Never had much luck trying to keep them in my ear. On the pencil string idea, you could get one of these:
    http://www.tool-rank.com/tool-blog/news/don%2527t-let-a-good-pencil-get-away,-use-a-leash-201107291000/

I see someone else had the same idea. I am going to try and get one. Looks like the answer to my problem for sure.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

What i really like about them is they write on so many surfaces that others won’t. They are great for wet PT lumber we use for framing.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

What i really like about them is they write on so many surfaces that others won’t. They are great for wet PT lumber we use for framing.

That they do. They also work good on slightly oily stuff too.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I need to buy a bulk box of these. I had about 7 of them and now I can’t seem to find 1 when I need it.

A Working Pro since 2004

jstare
    Pro
    Langley, BC

I need to buy a bulk box of these. I had about 7 of them and now I can’t seem to find 1 when I need it.

Oh no! You brought the Inkzall thread back to life, I thought it was dead lol.

I have a few of these now, they work really well. Definitely better than a sharpie for most tasks.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

@jstare Nice of you to join us with the Inkzalls. : ) They are using these back at the shop now since trying them out. Also, A cook friend of mine took 2 for writing on the food containers and stuff. Hard to keep them around.

A Working Pro since 2004

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

I heard about this marker before and I am wondering if this marker is refillable and why it is better than a sharpie

jstare
    Pro
    Langley, BC

I heard about this marker before and I am wondering if this marker is refillable and why it is better than a sharpie

The inkzall is not refillable, the reason it is better is because it will write on oil, greasy, wet, rough or dirty surfaces without wrecking the marker. It works quite well compared to a sharpie, I find if the tip gets at all wet it is ruined or it just won’t write.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Also the tip last longer on the Inkzall than a Sharpie. The Sharpie tip will start to mushroom out halfway through the ink and the tip is no longer precise. The Inkzall tip lasts all the way through the ink without mushrooming.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Ya I’ve worn these markers down so far that there was barely a tip left. However the ink still flowed through like it was brand new.

BryanT
    Blocked
    Lake Ariel, PA

I have seen these around the web for a little while now but not seen them out here. I am very excited to get a hold of these and try them out. Somebody here must have some of these?

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ek7kp8SsFOU?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; allowfullscreen=”” frameborder=”0″ height=”433″ width=”770″></iframe></figure>

Thank you for posting this video with new product description. Judging by comments of other members I may give a shot trying these markers out.

BryanT

Anonymous
    Inactive

They aren’t much more than a buck. Just grab one at HD and give it a try. We can go over and over on something in here, but there’s still nothing like trying it yourself, and forming your own opinion.

jstare
    Pro
    Langley, BC

Ya I’ve worn these markers down so far that there was barely a tip left. However the ink still flowed through like it was brand new.

I haven’t gotten them to that point yet, but they do seem like they will last a really long time. I am going to try and find where we can get them by the box locally and start buying them for our work crew instead of the sharpies we normally buy.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

You should be able to buy them in bulk through home depot or if you have a milwaukee store in your area.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Are these the ones with the plastic nib on the back for tablet screens?

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Are these the ones with the plastic nib on the back for tablet screens?

Milwaukee makes them for a tablet as well, marker on one side and stylus on the other. They aren’t plastic though, they are a metal mesh.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Milwaukee makes them for a tablet as well, marker on one side and stylus on the other. They aren’t plastic though, they are a metal mesh.

I have one that a rep gave me to try out. I didn’t personally find it all that helpful with my smart phone, and haven’t used it much. I think they are about $10 at HD.

BryanT
    Blocked
    Lake Ariel, PA

They aren’t much more than a buck. Just grab one at HD and give it a try. We can go over and over on something in here, but there’s still nothing like trying it yourself, and forming your own opinion.

Have not seen them at a Home Depot in my area. They are online only items I was told.

BryanT

Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 821 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.517 seconds