dcsimg

Milwaukee Inkzall Markers

Tagged: ,

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 821 total)
  • Author
    Thatkid
    Pro

Wow at first I was thinking that’s a lot of money for a marker that’s basically a sharpie but then I was thinking about how quickly I kill sharpies and how many times this will be useful so I think if I see them at homedepot I will get a pack

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

They’re on Amazon

Thanks, I’ll stick them in my cart.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I picked up a few at my yard yesterday. Gave one to everyone at work today. I used it a little and loved it. Played around with it on some different materials just because, sure beats a sharpie-but we will have to see how long these last.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Sounds good. The problem I have with the Sharpie is the tip gets mushroomed out and the pen still has plenty of ink. You either have to throw it away or write bigger so it is readable.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I’ve had these for a couple weeks now and they’re a vast improvement over sharpies, they work great in cold steel whereas a sharpie would quit working after a few marks. Haven’t tried them much in dusty environments but I’m sure they’d do fine. I’ll be picking up a few more packs for the guys too.

Robert Shaw -Colorado Deck and Framing
    www.mysteeldeck.com

Lakelover
    Pro
    Fort Qu'Appelle, SK

I wonder if they bleed thru paint like some markers do.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Haven’t tried them much in dusty environments

Did you forget where we live?

I picked some up as well, the fine point ones a few days ago. So far I’m happy with them. If you use them on wood, don’t hold them in one spot, they will bleed.

Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

Just ordered 4 well see!

Moze
    Dallas, TX

So far, I like them. Yesterday when I was installing those V-shaped post & panel signs, I used it and was really happy with the results. The panels have a vinyl overlay and even with them being wet from the rain, the Inkzall marker worked great. Also used it to mark wet, treated posts and worked great again. Much better than a Sharpie would have done…

Resident Sign Guy

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

Picked one up at Home Depot this morning… hope it does as well as everyone says!

I know a lot of people have been ordering these – what is the general consensus? Are these things worth the cost? Do they forever banish sharpies from job sites?

John S

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Well I see this site is good for many brands, not only Bosch.

hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

I know a lot of people have been ordering these – what is the general consensus? Are these things worth the cost? Do they forever banish sharpies from job sites?

IMHO and after a bit of varied conditions job site usage, yes. Case closed!

🙂

Now go forth and buy them!

Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

Once you’ve had black Inkzall you never go back!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Do they come in red?

Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

I like red markers. Especially when I’m laying out plate I use red for shearwalls and 4×4 holdown posts.

hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

Do they come in red?

Not that I’ve seen or heard yet, but since YOU asked, they’ll probably do it!!

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I still want to find one of the inkzall stylus markers. Need to look again, forgot lat time I was spending money.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

They are probably good for framing but not for trim .

I got a pack a week ago love them for dusty concrete laying down track. They work really well for me worth the extra cost

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 821 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.478 seconds