dcsimg

Milwaukee Inkzall Markers

Tagged: ,

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 821 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

That isn’t bad at all, a fair price. A buck and a two bits for four is pretty good.

Especially if they work better and last longer too.

I just ordered a couple through CPO. I am hoping they hold up better as advertised. The Sharpie tips get messed up too quick. I will let you know my results.

RSG
    Pro
    Niles, OH

Seen them (multi packs) at HD (N.E OHIO) in hand tool section by the tape measures and they also had single ones by the pro checkout

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

I just ordered a couple through CPO. I am hoping they hold up better as advertised. The Sharpie tips get messed up too quick. I will let you know my results.

I looked for them again today and nothing. I hope you can give a us a review once you get your.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

I just picked one up today. I didn’t try it on anything yet though.

I hope you can give a us a review once you get your.

They came today so I hope to have something for you tomorrow.

MRenes
    Pro
    Vienna, Missouri

Thanks for the lead. They sound pretty nice. I’ve used construction sharpies before and I don’t think they are that much better.

jim_hunt17
    Pro
    Milwaukee, WI

all you guys from canada i would be willing to ship some up to you..maybe like 10,000 BTP per marker 🙂

Jim H.
    Milwaukee, WI

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

i havent seen them yet, if they are available here id imagine their only at prime fasteners

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

I got a 4 pack of the fine tip the other day at HD. I gave 1 to my son to take back to school. He’s in a welding program. Promised me he’d let me know.

I tried one out today myself. I have to say I was very impressed. It kept writing right through the dirt and grease. Never missed a beat. I left it uncapped for about 10 min and started writing again with it. There was no hesitation in getting the ink flowing.

I tried smudging it just like in their demo video. It did not smudge.

I had a couple instances where it did not cover completely when writing and I had to go back over it again to make it solid.

Overall, I think they’re a super marker, and fairly priced. I paid $4.47(?) for the 4 pack. I stuck 1 in my tool bag and put the other 2 on my trailer.

Honestly, I packed up all my sharpies and put them back in the box (laughing!).

I think I’ve found my new go-to markers!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Looks like a great marker. Waiting for these to show up. Thanks, Dirty.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

Now Bosch needs to jump on the bandwagon…

MRenes
    Pro
    Vienna, Missouri

Just picked myself one to test it out.

MMmmm, never heard of them. Ill have to try it out.

hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

I don’t think any of you guys will be disappointed once you try them!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I checked amazon not showing up there. It will be a while until we see them here. Fayetteville seems to be the last place that gets stuff. We are like 100 mi from Lowes’ headquarters yet they will have stuff in their northern stores months before it reaches us.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Moze
    Dallas, TX
    SamM
    Pro
    Halifax, NS

I will probably try a pack when I can get em in store for a good price. Honestly, I don’t use sharpies very much. Siding is about the only time I break em out. The rest of the time it’s too annoying to use for them….for the same reasons Milwaukee is claiming to have fixed.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I grabbed a pack of these when I was at HD the other day and somehow they didn’t make it into my bag. Don’t know where I left them, but I guess I have to go back and try again.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 821 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.682 seconds