dcsimg

Milwaukee Inkzall Markers

Tagged: ,

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 821 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I have seen these around the web for a little while now but not seen them out here. I am very excited to get a hold of these and try them out. Somebody here must have some of these?

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

There was another thread on them and that video confirms they are worth a try.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

Moze
    Dallas, TX

I posted them in the tool announcement thread which for the life of me I can’t locate. ?

Resident Sign Guy

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Thanks for the video Dirty. I haven’t had a chance to stop by the box store to see if they have them. I need to go and look.

Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

I never knew a marker could have so many features, thanks for that Dirty!

MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

sounds like it would be better than the felt tip sharpies I currently use for rough work. I am very intrigued by the dry time on metal!

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

meh… ive been hearing about these on several sites.. im not gonna pay an extra $2 for a 2 pack of markers.. just wipe off the dust on a rag and keep on trucking

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Moze
    Dallas, TX

They’re also supposed to do well on wet and oily surfaces and the tips are supposed to hold up better than Sharpies. (all things I don’t like about sharpies).

Resident Sign Guy

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

They look like they work well. Next time I run out of sharpies I may pick some up.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

im not gonna pay an extra $2 for a 2 pack of markers..

If they work well, I’ll spend the extra money for the luxury. After all, it comes out in the end for the business taxes.

They’re also supposed to do well on wet and oily surfaces and the tips are supposed to hold up better than Sharpies. (all things I don’t like about sharpies).

The video definitely makes me think twice about my gut reaction to the concept… They seem far more impressive than I had thought. If they actually do everything they claim to do, they seem like a must-have for on the job.

John S

hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

So does anybody know where these are available yet? I haven’t seen them locally to me so far.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I think I saw them in the Milwaukee aisle at HD

Moze
    Dallas, TX

Home Depot or Amazon

Resident Sign Guy

MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

I haven’t seen them show up at my HD yet but amazon has them and they are at-least 2X the price of sharpies. I would have to try to before I buy it.

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

I couldn’t find them at HD locally, one place online had them but the shipping was killer. I guess I’ll just wait 5 years for Amazon.ca to carry them 🙂 I have a US trip coming up in a few weeks, this might be a cool little pickup.

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

Same here, nothing at HD or the local tool shop. I would still like to give them a try.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

I actually went online and checked availability in my local HD. It says there are 17 pkgs of the 4-packs for $4.99 ea. I don’t think that’s an unreasonable price, especially if they outlast sharpies.

They must have recently started carrying them. Think I’ll be giving them a try.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I haven’t seen them yet.

So does anybody know where these are available yet? I haven’t seen them locally to me so far.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I actually went online and checked availability in my local HD. It says there are 17 pkgs of the 4-packs for $4.99 ea. I don’t think that’s an unreasonable price, especially if they outlast sharpies.

They must have recently started carrying them. Think I’ll be giving them a try.

That isn’t bad at all, a fair price. A buck and a two bits for four is pretty good.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 821 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.622 seconds