dcsimg

Milwaukee Festool Clone M12 Multi-Chuck Drill

Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    hgonzalez7
    Pro
    San Antonio, Texas

As a thread revival, TIA has a video of this drill in action. Talk about another NAINA item that would be great to have come stateside asap!

http://professional-power-tool-guide.com/2014/10/milwaukee-m12-bddxkit-202c-4-in-1-drill-driver-video/

Nice kit!

Bert

monman1
    Pro

That kit can come in handy.

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

How did this get past me?! I have resisted getting into 12V for some time now because I don’t want to have to buy a drill, Impact, R/A. This would be a great compact solution to get me into the 12V Milwaukee game.

Wow!! Seeing it in action that thing looks great. I really like how the bit can stay in place with the attachments. Very good engineering and design there. I wonder if it was a brushless motor?

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

This would be a great compact solution to get me into the 12V Milwaukee game.

No, no, no – wait for bosch to come out with something similar… It will only take another 2-3 years šŸ˜‰ lol (kidding of course) šŸ™

Very good engineering and design there.

Iā€™m still wondering how Milwaukee was able to imitate the festool design without any legal issues (or, to what extent Milwaukee imitated Festool on it).

This tool does incite some 12v jealousy towards the milwaukee folks, thats for sure lol

John S

Seen the Rigid that DWB has, almost bought it several times when they were throwing in an extra attachment for free. Surprised they haven’t been recognized for as long as they have been out.

Now not only is Milwaukee coming out with this multi-chuck drill, but TTI has also applied this tech to a Ridgid 12v drill. Check it out
    http://toolguyd.com/aeg-interchangeable-12v-drill-chuck-system/

John S

hgonzalez7
    Pro
    San Antonio, Texas

I wonder if this is just a trend or something that most manufactures will offer.

Bert

I wonder if this is just a trend or something that most manufactures will offer.

It makes sense in Europe where space is king, so multi-function is huge (thus, things like the miter saw/table saw combos). If it imitates the festool chuck system well, I think it will become more of a norm. If done poorly, it will be a bit of a dud and simply a trend

John S

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

To me muti-attachments (one head several different options like in the picture above in John S.’ post) hits me more for the DIYer than a Pro. As a pro time is money, If I need 3 tools, then invest in the tools, set them up and use them. Switching out heads etc is just another time waster in a Pro environment. Now for the DIYer, they have time, and why should he invest in four different motors for a tool he may use once a month. There it makes sense.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

So, AEG is the same thing as Ridgid? Seems like another NAINA item to me.

staker
    Pro

I knew this was not new, but can surely see all the benifits of just carrying one tool sort of speak.

Dave

I knew this was not new, but can surely see all the benifits of just carrying one tool sort of speak.

Dave

@staker
    it looks like Bosch is also going to be adding a similar tool to their arsenal soon enough.

http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/bosch-tools-naina-but-should-be/page/29/#post-218397

John S

Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.445 seconds