dcsimg

Metalworking Videos

Viewing 14 posts - 381 through 394 (of 394 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Welding table, high on the list of items once in a larger shop.

Mine too. I have a small one but the one in that video is very nice.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Casters seems like a good idea initially, but after some thought – not sure I will put casters on one for me or not. Benefits as I see them will be the ability to move it around, downside – not quite as stable as I would prefer.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Wow, every blade is a masterpiece and this one is superb. Thanks for sharing.

Build A Rolling Workbench

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>

<iframe title=”Welding Table / Workbench Build – How To” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/2I3MHBYsasc?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” name=”fitvid3″></iframe>

</figure>

That’s a pretty nice table , not to big and not to small , some good features , he has some good ideas for sure.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Casters seems like a good idea initially,

For me casters are a must, just do not have the floor space to leave it out.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

MTRoads
    Pro

Casters seems like a good idea initially,

For me casters are a must, just do not have the floor space to leave it out.

Definitely understand that. I just have an adversion to the ‘locking’ casters. They never really seem to lock and prevent no movement. Now maybe casters that can be raised up off the floor would be an option for me…. hmmm

Stan

We use a mix of these and a similar one with the wheels and the lock combined , I’ll try to get information if anyone is interested ,

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

We use a mix of these and a similar one with the wheels and the lock combined , I’ll try to get information if anyone is interested ,

That’s a nice solution to using casters but wanting the item firmly locked in place.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

MTRoads
    Pro

… a viable solution. Thanks. 🙂

Stan

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Pretty cool fire pit.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Pretty cool fire pit.

<iframe title=”DiResta Fire Pot Grill RING” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/oa4e0x9ZWKo?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” name=”fitvid0″></iframe>

</figure>

🤤🤤 Oh that was pretty cool , did he bake the paint on the grill ? Pretty good idea ,
    Not just the build , but the food looked good also , now I’m hungry lol

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Yeah I not sure you can say he baked the paint on the grill. It is pretty cool idea.

Greg

MTRoads
    Pro

That is absolutely not fair.

Looks like a ‘gotta build one of those for the fire ring’ sort of things – but without a CNC cutter, that would be kind of tough.

Has me thinking though…..

Stan

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Pretty cool fire pit.

<iframe title=”DiResta Fire Pot Grill RING” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/oa4e0x9ZWKo?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” name=”fitvid0″></iframe>

</figure>

🤤🤤 Oh that was pretty cool , did he bake the paint on the grill ? Pretty good idea ,

Not just the build , but the food looked good also , now I’m hungry lol

I am not really sure you could say he had baked the paint on the grill. It is really cool idea.

Greg

Viewing 14 posts - 381 through 394 (of 394 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.531 seconds