dcsimg

Metalworking Videos

This topic contains 254 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  GTokley 5 days, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 255 total)
  • Author

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That vise stand is a really practical piece of work. Thanks, Greg.

Second that, it is a really practical piece. Thank you

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

@theamcguy Glad you liked it and your welcome.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Greg

MrFid
    Pro
    Sudbury, MA

A couple neat ones there Greg. That guy has a nice website as well. I ran across it a while ago on a link from his video and one thing I’ve found useful is his table of solvents. I printed out the whole thing and posted it in my shop. Useful info there. He makes a nice video.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

A couple neat ones there Greg. That guy has a nice website as well. I ran across it a while ago on a link from his video and one thing I’ve found useful is his table of solvents. I printed out the whole thing and posted it in my shop. Useful info there. He makes a nice video.

I have been on his site before but never saw the table solvents. I will have to check that out. Thanks.

Greg

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

I had forgotten about that solvent video; thanks for the reminder. I really like his work and his videos are very well done. Good pacing and very informative.

Here’s another guy I am following. Good eye for design as well.

….and I just watched this one for the first time. A very professional dedicated workbench build.

It is better to remain silent and be thought stupid than to open your mouth and remove all traces of doubt.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Greg

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

Another nice cabinet build.

It is better to remain silent and be thought stupid than to open your mouth and remove all traces of doubt.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Another nice cabinet build.

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/dfAkDp5FbOE?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque” frameborder=”0″ gesture=”media” allow=”encrypted-media” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

I really like this cabinet. How he did the drawer bottoms was interesting. I liked the drawer handles

Greg

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

Very nice change of pace..

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Really like that tomahawk from the wrench video. Thank you for posting.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Man that is a heck of bow right there. Nice find Dirty.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

MrFid
    Pro
    Sudbury, MA

Great tomahawk video there. Really liked that. I wish I had those metalworking skills. I wish I had any, in fact haha.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/rffkcgs0CS8?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque” frameborder=”0″ gesture=”media” allow=”encrypted-media” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

I like this. Pretty interesting it was made from a wrench.

Greg

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Good steel in a wrench.
    He even could’ve draw it more and put some scales on that handle.

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 255 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 1.261 seconds