dcsimg

Metalworking Videos

This topic contains 15 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  smallerstick 1 day, 22 hours ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

This video showed up on my feed this morning and I have to share. It’s the combined work of 7 craftsmen, beautifully filmed and edited and the end product is just superb.

There are other metalworking videos, I’m sure, that are worth sharing. Many will feature Bosch tools designed for metalworking applications.

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. -- Red Green

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I enjoy watching “Forged In Fire” It is amazing the things they come up with in 6 hours. they show many examples of Damascus blades, they are very beautiful.

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

I enjoy watching “Forged In Fire” It is amazing the things they come up with in 6 hours. they show many examples of Damascus blades, they are very beautiful.

Thanks, Kurt, I wasn’t aware of the series. Looks good!

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. -- Red Green

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Peter Thank you for sharing, great video.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

MrFid
    Pro
    Sudbury, MA

I like this kid’s work a lot. He’s a personality, but also a heck of a metalworker. I think he’s only 19 or 20 years old as well. Would recommend any of his videos.

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

I like this kid’s work a lot. He’s a personality, but also a heck of a metalworker. I think he’s only 19 or 20 years old as well. Would recommend any of his videos.

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/0eeWUw59GYk?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque” frameborder=”0″ gesture=”media” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

Thanks for that, Bailey. He’s quite the showman but what a skillful craftsman.

On quite another level, this journey into history with another knife maker is rewarding as well.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Greg

Work Smarter Not Harder

MrFid
    Pro
    Sudbury, MA

Diresta is the man. I really enjoy watching his work.

Nice pace on that knifemaking video. I enjoyed watching that as well. Definitely a different pace than Alec Steele. I like both of them for different reasons.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Diresta is the man. I really enjoy watching his work.

Nice pace on that knifemaking video. I enjoyed watching that as well. Definitely a different pace than Alec Steele. I like both of them for different reasons.

I too really like watching Diresta videos. I also look forward to Vlogs.

Greg

Work Smarter Not Harder

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

Here’s another side to Cy’s quiet manner…

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Greg

Work Smarter Not Harder

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/3JRvLlB-UFk?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque” frameborder=”0″ gesture=”media” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

very nice to watch how this guy build this coat rack.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/3JRvLlB-UFk?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque” frameborder=”0″ gesture=”media” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

He’s one of my favourite channels these days. Great work!

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

very nice to watch how this guy build this coat rack.

Yeah it is great video.

He’s one of my favourite channels these days. Great work!

I enjoy is videos & I also enjoy listening too him on his podcast.

Greg

Work Smarter Not Harder

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Interesting video on the coat rack. Nicely done.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

Another one of Zack’s creations..

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.566 seconds