dcsimg

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

Thank you and merry xmas to you all as well. Be sure to stay safe if traveling.

Looking forward to a new year and new tools from Bosch hint hint

Doobie

Merry Christmas everybody!

Hope Santa is good to all and best wishes to your family and loved ones.

🎅

Merry Christmas, and if you are out and about make sure to stop in for some of the other spirits as well.

woodman_412

This Christmas is pretty special for our family. It is our youngest daughters second Christmas but her first healthy one. Last Christmas we spent it in the IWK and she was very sick and waiting for her second heart surgery. This year she is full of energy, running around and enjoying Christmas. We have so much to be thankful for and are truly blessed. God has been so good. Merry Christmas again to all!

Dan

danpattison.com

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Merry Christmas everyone and may you have a Boschful new year.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

A Working Pro since 2004

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

This Christmas is pretty special for our family. It is our youngest daughters second Christmas but her first healthy one. Last Christmas we spent it in the IWK and she was very sick and waiting for her second heart surgery. This year she is full of energy, running around and enjoying Christmas. We have so much to be thankful for and are truly blessed. God has been so good. Merry Christmas again to all!

That is really great news !

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!! I hope it is a nice holiday to spend with family and friends. I also want to wish everyone all the best in the New Year!

Orange County, CA

Enjoy and cherish every moment of it. Good times for sure.

Wishing all of my BTP friends a big Merry Christmas!! I hope everyone gets to enjoy the weekend with good friends and family!

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Merry Christmas to all of you wonderful people and staff on this forum! Thank all of you for your kindness and frienship!

monman1
    Pro

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC

Merry Christmas to all the members of BTP ; wishing you all the best this holiday season. :thumbup:

Lurking Hit and Run poster.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Merry Christmas !!! i hope everyone gets everything!!!! lol.

Merry Christmas guys and gals! I hope you all have a wonderful day with your families and an awesome new year too!

yellaD
    Pro

Hope all your loved ones are doing well and be safe travelling around!

Merry Christmas to all the great folks here on BTP. May today be a special day with family and dear friends and may your 2016 be safe, healthy and prosperous.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Hope everybody had a great Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas BTP

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Merry Christmas and bright blessings in the new year!

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Merry Christmas, and if you are out and about make sure to stop in for some of the other spirits as well.

Last night and this morning were for wife and sons, now I;m on me time

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.628 seconds