dcsimg

Meet the new Pro Forum Moderators

This topic contains 109 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Matt mattryyc 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of BeThePro Staff
    bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

We are happy to announce the first four moderators for the forum. The Pro Forum has been growing so fast that one person can no longer manage to moderate all the posts, so we decided to hand over the moderation to very capable hands.

The moderators will make sure that posts comply with posting rules. So far everyone has been great about keeping the rules and the conversations have been very enjoyable to read. We will still read many of the posts that everyone writes, but we have handed over moderator responsibilities to four of the most active members.

As the forum continues to grow, we will need to expand the number of moderators. If you are active on the site, be on the lookout for a possible invitation from us in the future.

Below are the four guys who are the new forum moderators.

Jeff
    Brian
    John
    Dan

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

thankful to be a part of this growing community!

John S

Profile photo of Jeff
    jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

hey guys, ill do my best.. just remember to keep it clean..

Congrats to all:
    Jeff
    Brian
    John
    Dan.
    Been a pleasure learning from the best in there fields

Profile photo of Dan
    woodman_412

Thanks Manuel. It’s been a pleasure being part of this community. The forum has been a great place to both learn and share and we will certainly do our best to make sure it stays that way.

Dan

danpattison.com

Profile photo of Brian
    parenos
    Honesdale, PA

This has been a great forum. The conversations have been insightful and everyone involved has been very respectful of each other. Keep it up

Profile photo of John. L
    cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Congrats to all the new moderators !!

Profile photo of Charles
    Sprokitz
    Pro
    Easton, Pa

Congrats guys !

I was just reading the rules. Like the statement
    Avoid one word or other meaningless
    posts. I been in other forums( won’t say which)
    That there talking about a subject and all responses
    were yes, I agree, no,. Something of that nature
    This forum is great you guys go into detail and
    Post pics and what not
    That’s what makes the furum excellent

Profile photo of Jeff
    jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

your manuel. or someone that repeats the exact thing someone just posted. well do our best to keep an eye out for that sort of thing

Very true Manuel – I appreciate how thorough everyone here is in their comments!

John S

Yes the comments or posts are thorough and
    straight to the point. That’s what makes the forum
    stand out from the rest.
    Thanks guys

Profile photo of Boyd
    Dabbs

Hello to all the Mods, I’m fairly new to this forum although I’ve been a member of ‘Be the pro’ for quite some time. I sure appreciate the guys here and enjoy seeing everyones handy work.

We are glad to see you here Boyd – and we are glad you are speaking up and being more involved!

John S

Profile photo of Boyd
    Dabbs

Thanks for the Welcome John, I guess there are some rules I should check out, I would assume we adhere to George Carlins 7 words ya can’t say on TV for starters LOL.

Profile photo of Dan
    woodman_412

Welcome aboard Boyd! Like John said it’s great to see you participating and getting involved. There are some basic rules for the forum like you mentioned but everyone does a great job of following them which makes our jobs as moderators much easier!

Dan

danpattison.com

welcome Boyd, im just a participant im glad hear to new people joining.

Profile photo of Boyd
    Dabbs

Thanks Dan, Yeah I better read them soon LOL. I’ve been involved in other forums so I think I can wing it for a while. But I don’t want no spanking from you LOL.

Profile photo of Boyd
    Dabbs

Thanks for the Welcome Manuel, I appreciate what I’ve learned and shared already. I’ve be needing a place like this to ask questions when the time comes. Everyone is so helpful here

Profile photo of BeThePro Staff
    bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

I’m happy to announce that the site has two new moderators – Jason & Jim. We’ve been growing faster than we could’ve imagined, so we decided we needed more moderators to keep up with all the new posts.

Jason & Jim join Jeff, John, Dan and Brian as our site moderators. The role of moderators is to make sure that posts follow the Forum Rules and that all posts are respectful and make BTP a friendly environment to discuss construction topics and trends.

As the site continues to grow we will be adding more moderators in the future. We choose moderators based on their activity level, if they have followed the Rules in the past and if their posts encourage active discussion.

Aaron

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 110 total)

You must login or register for the Pro Forum to reply to this topic.

queries. 1.018 seconds