dcsimg

Medusaw

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Author

I got notified the other day that I got selected to demo this saw. Looking forward to trying it out on a couple of upcoming projects.

Congrats on being selected . What project you have that it will be put to use on . Look forward to herring your feedback .

Always willing to learn .

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I got notified the other day that I got selected to demo this saw. Looking forward to trying it out on a couple of upcoming projects.

Congrats on being selected . What project you have that it will be put to use on . Look forward to herring your feedback .

I have a couple of hollow metal doors to cut into concrete block walls, so I will try it out oun that for starters. It should work well cutting along a straightedge with the roller carriage.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I got the saw delivered yesterday. Can’t wait to try it out

Attachments:
    madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Very nice Kurt. Congrats on receiving one.
    I used it on a few jobs already, wet and dry cuts and it works very well.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Congratulations Kurt, the project you mentioned should be a great test for the first time, looking forward to meeting what you think about it

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Would this work well cutting blocks or is it best to still use a large concrete saw?

A Working Pro since 2004

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Would this work well cutting blocks or is it best to still use a large concrete saw?

I am interested to see the dust collection capabilities of the saw. In most cases, I believe that my 14″ Gas saw will perform better, but unless you are cutting with water, dust collection on that saw is non existent.

I do have a 14″ electric Dewalt saw that does not do to bad for dust collection cutting dry, but it does not have a water option. This saw will dry cut and wet cut, so that is a bonus, but with the 7″ blade, depth co cut will be limited to a little over 2″. I have a couple of doors to cut into a block wall I plan to try it on. I will need a good straight cut which I believe will be easier with this than either of my other two saws.

I am interested to see the dust collection capabilities of the saw. In most cases, I believe that my 14″ Gas saw will perform better, but unless you are cutting with water, dust collection on that saw is non existent.

I do have a 14″ electric Dewalt saw that does not do to bad for dust collection cutting dry, but it does not have a water option. This saw will dry cut and wet cut, so that is a bonus, but with the 7″ blade, depth co cut will be limited to a little over 2″. I have a couple of doors to cut into a block wall I plan to try it on. I will need a good straight cut which I believe will be easier with this than either of my other two saws.

Does it work with a clamped straightedge, or do the wheels get in the way?

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.517 seconds