dcsimg

Medusaw

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

be awesome if this was the introduction and they will make a nice larger 15 inch one . They did say to check their page as they will want testors, ie. instagramers and youtubers to make videos.

Skil_Product_team
    Pro
    Mt. Prospect, Illinois

We’re excited to hear the different applications MEDUSAW will help make your job easier. However, we do want to point out that MEDUSAW was specifically designed for concrete and masonry applications only and should never be used to cut wood. Our wood cutting saws include lower guards designed for your protection.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I will not be cutting any wood with a wet saw. I have a demo saw just for demo.

Anonymous
    Inactive

We’re excited to hear the different applications MEDUSAW will help make your job easier. However, we do want to point out that MEDUSAW was specifically designed for concrete and masonry applications only and should never be used to cut wood. Our wood cutting saws include lower guards designed for your protection.

I will not be cutting any wood with a wet saw. I have a demo saw just for demo.

Yep, Think they call that ‘The right tool for the right job’ huh? LOL

Very good point about lacking a lower guard. I didn’t think of that when I talked about using it as a demo saw. A bad kick back would expose the blade.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Nice little first look video on the medusaw.

@Skil_Product_team
    now I am more interested in the medusaw for granite, any videos of it being used on granite?

Skil_Product_team
    Pro
    Mt. Prospect, Illinois

R-ice,
    Our application video will be ready shortly. I’ll try to get an early clip posted on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Skil/

Skil_Product_team
    Pro
    Mt. Prospect, Illinois

R-ice,
    Just got this demo video in showing first dry cutting and then wet cutting Bluestone, Concrete, Granite and Brick.

We’d love to hear your comments!

Doobie

That is sweet. Is there a product page with specs for it set up yet? If so, link please.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Just got this demo video in showing first dry cutting and then wet cutting Bluestone, Concrete, Granite and Brick.

Looks promising to me. Can’t wait to cut some driveways with it.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

That’s great,, you can compare how it works better that using a HD77 with a diamond blade.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

That is sweet. Is there a product page with specs for it set up yet? If so, link please.

@doobie
    Here is the product page.. https://www.skilsaw.com/product-details?product=SPT79-00

@madman_us
    Can’t wait to read your thoughts on how this saw performs.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Looking forward to the review.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

R-ice,

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/S5-sBjg2G24?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

Oh I truly need this now, that look amazing as if it was a hot knife through butter. Think of the possibilities i can do with this, i have been eying some patchwork granite coffee tables.

I really like the plunge feature on this saw . That is starts at zero and stops at the pin you set it at .

Always willing to learn .

Skil_Product_team
    Pro
    Mt. Prospect, Illinois

Good news…MEDUSAW is now available. Visit the MEDUSAW landing page to BUY NOW! http://medusaw.skilsaw.com/

Also, if you weren’t able to see us at World of Concrete this year, here’s a new video from ForConstructionPros.com with our own Director of Product, Jason Schickerling…https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAcDBe1Fea3dOUGgU_p3UQyPO_E1zoacf

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I got notified the other day that I got selected to demo this saw. Looking forward to trying it out on a couple of upcoming projects.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I got notified the other day that I got selected to demo this saw. Looking forward to trying it out on a couple of upcoming projects.

Congrats Kurts. I have mine now for a couple of months and I really do like it.
    Used it many times on the job for wet cuts.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Congratulations, that’s a very nice saw, and I’m sure you will get it to good use,
    Looking forward to hearing what you think about it.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Nice stuff!!! Looking forward to hearing about your use and feedback.

A Working Pro since 2004

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.269 seconds