dcsimg

Medusaw

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 88 total)
  • Author

Anyone know what the new product will be from Skilsaw advertised in the right? The blade in the graphic looks like a diamond blade of sorts…maybe a tile saw…or a brick saw?? Can’t find anything on it yet.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Anyone know what the new product will be from Skilsaw advertised in the right? The blade in the graphic looks like a diamond blade of sorts…maybe a tile saw…or a brick saw?? Can’t find anything on it yet.

Not sure. Does look like some type of brick or concrete blade.
    No real info on the trademark. http://www.trademarkia.com/medusaw-86669315.html

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

No idea…..but they sure got me curious.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Didn’t even notice it to be honest. Curious as anything now

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Saw the post earlier and it looks like a great advertising post as I am really curious what they are about to release

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Awesome advertising for sure, hopefully we’ll get some better details soon.

Doobie

I don’t see what ad you are referring to, but I do recall there was a request some months ago that another member PM’d me about that Skil was looking for tool testers for a fiber cement saw.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Maybe it’s a dedicated masonry saw with a water set up for it and a GFI in the cord??

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I had to disable adblocker to see it. Now I’m curious as well. Great name!

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Maybe they will need test guys to do some reviews on this new product .

Always willing to learn .

I don’t see what ad you are referring to, but I do recall there was a request some months ago that another member PM’d me about that Skil was looking for tool testers for a fiber cement saw.

That would make sense. Fiber would work with that name….

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Maybe they will need test guys to do some reviews on this new product .

I would think so. It seems like all their new products the have us test them.

No idea, but it is interesting how much buzz (pun intended) the saw has generated even without details.

Will

Doobie

Can somebody post a pic of the ad. I still can’t see it and I don’t believe I have any adblock software either.

Skil_Product_team
    Pro
    Mt. Prospect, Illinois

All good guesses…but is anyone correct?
    Be the first to know the details on MEDUSAW by signing up on http://medusaw.skilsaw.com

The Skilsaw Team

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Awesome, I’ve signed up thanks for the link

MrFid
    Pro
    Sudbury, MA

Pretty good advertising. I love the name, and the graphic. Masonry or tile saw maybe given the bottom half of the logo

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Can somebody post a pic of the ad. I still can’t see it and I don’t believe I have any adblock software either.

I disabled AdBlock plus for this site only and can see it clearly. I can’t see it on phone but can on desktop.

Doobie

I disabled AdBlock plus for this site only and can see it clearly. I can’t see it on phone but can on desktop.

Maybe that’s what it is. I’ve only used my tablet since this came up. Nowhere near bootin up my PC right now.

Thanks for stopping in @Skil_Product_Team but you could give us a little bit more of a hint….please!!

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.251 seconds