dcsimg

Masonry Dust and the Bosch Blower GBL 550 ?

This topic contains 25 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  theamcguy 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Doobie

@doobie nice find . That unit looks like a nice lightweight design and it’s priced well for a respirator .

That should be good respirator and the cost is very nice.
    I have asked LV via email what the weight of the mask is and I will compare it to the one I have. But it says it’s not available til mid-April. I assume they have one at their Head Office though.

Seems like a good deal, the P100 NIOSH are good filters.

Just got an email reply from LV insofar as the weight inquiry. Unfortunately, they don’t have any in stock at their Head Office as of yet, so they said to check back in a week or two.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Still wish there was this Bosch GBL 550 model available. Hey @madman_us You know your NANIA products and Bosch products really well! Are we going to see any sort of blower heading our way? Corded or cordless?

A Working Pro since 2004

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Still wish there was this Bosch GBL 550 model available. Hey madman_us You know your NANIA products and Bosch products really well! Are we going to see any sort of blower heading our way? Corded or cordless?

@utopia78
    Bosch UK has the GBL 800E which runs on 110V – should work here in the states too.
    I haven’t read or heard anything about a Bosch 18V professional blower.
    Bosch Germany Green Line has one but those batteries are different.
    I do have the Green 36V Blower from Bosch (ALB 36 LI), purchased it from Germany and is not too bad in price. You only gotta buy a 36V battery.
    I got two from ebay new and they are working flawless. The professional batteries fit in the green blower just perfect.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

@madman_us Thanks for the input, I figured if anyone knew it was you.

A Working Pro since 2004

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Your welcome and thanks Chris.
    You can find the Bosch GBL 18V-120 on ebay from a few seller located in the states. not sure if you can find it already in Canada tho.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

You can find the Bosch GBL 18V-120 on ebay from a few seller located in the states. not sure if you can find it already in Canada tho.

Looks like a decent unit. If you have the batteries it would be a good deal to pick one up.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.253 seconds