dcsimg

Martinez Hammers

This topic contains 48 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Doobie 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Kevin I’m not even trying or dare to question you or somebody else about how you spend your money.

Oh heavens no!! I’m not either,, I can spend the price of the hammer any weekend night between 3 or 3 pubs I go to.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

Kevin I’m not even trying or dare to question you or somebody else about how you spend your money.

Oh heavens no!! I’m not either,, I can spend the price of the hammer any weekend night between 3 or 3 pubs I go to.

Very simple then, @dirtywhiteboy, stay home one weekend and buy you a hammer instead, and you can enjoy it the rest of your life!

Doobie
    Pro

Very simple then, @dirtywhiteboy, stay home one weekend and buy you a hammer instead, and you can enjoy it the rest of your life!

I dunno…..I’m like Dirty, gotta have pub time. You work hard, ya gotta get out of the house and play hard.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

mark did in fact improve upon the stilleto design when he came out with the m1… hes very active on instagram… he does live feeds regularly.. he talks about all the different versions of stilleto he made before the tibone along with wood handle

he lives fairly close to where occi is based out of so they did in fact team up and they act as the distributer.. also he is very hands on with the manufacturing of the hammers and he also has several new items in the design / prototype phaze,, including a speed square.. similarly, if someone has a warrenty issue mark himself typically handles it either replacing it or repairing

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

he lives fairly close to where occi is based out of so they did in fact team up and they act as the distributer..

I have viewed a few of his videos and he seems like a real and nice guy. It’s good he cares so much to handle the returns himself. Fur sure a company I want to support.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Doobie
    Pro

This thread got started just after I ordered my M4 which I have since received but have yet to try out. I gotta say thanks to Dirty for starting it and those who have contributed to it. It has really helped put to rest some of the reservations of how much money I’m dolling out for a quality hammer. I’m convinced now it is money well spent especially at my age now and the tennis elbow I know I have been more susceptible to now over the years on occasion. Great resource and sounding board this forum is.

Thumbs up to all! 👍

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

ive talked to mark a few times on instagram via dm and in his live chats.. its funny how i was one of his first 100 follows when he joined the ig community

i havent bought one yet as i still have 2 fully working stilletos… however i do want a m4

similarly i have talked to mark about doing some artwork for him

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

This thread got started just after I ordered my M4 which I have since received but have yet to try out. I gotta say thanks to Dirty for starting it and those who have contributed to it. It has really helped put to rest some of the reservations of how much money I’m dolling out for a quality hammer. I’m convinced now it is money well spent especially at my age now and the tennis elbow I know I have been more susceptible to now over the years on occasion. Great resource and sounding board this forum is.

Thumbs up to all! 👍

After reading these yesterday got me to thinking that was probably a good investment. As you talk about tennis elbow. I had when I build my shed many years ago. I have Materscraft hammer that is similar to a Estwing hammer. It was a real pita driving 3 1/2 Ardox nails in the framing of it and 2 1/2 ardox nails Hemlock boards on the floor and walls. It was quite treat building. I suffered with alot of pain in my elbow. I powered threw and got it build. Most of the work was done when i got home from work.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

Doobie
    Pro

Hey, @woodsconstruction. Let us know how you like the Martinez you just ordered per another thread here.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 1.441 seconds