dcsimg

Making How-To Videos for Dummies. HELP!

Viewing 7 posts - 141 through 147 (of 147 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

Don’t they make wall mount brackets for cameras that are not crazy priced?

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

No not really, the wall mounts and stuff are for the higher end cameras not the consumer level stuff we got.

Doobie

No not really, the wall mounts and stuff are for the higher end cameras not the consumer level stuff we got.

What about using an articuling mechanism off and old desk lamp and working from there?

woodman_412

wall mount video mount.

That’s a cool setup for a camera. I could see that being useful in my shop for times when I’m at the table saw or maybe assembly table and don’t have space for the tripod. I’m hoping that I’ll get some time again soon to get more episodes shot.

Dan

danpattison.com

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

What about using an articuling mechanism off and old desk lamp and working from there?

yah alot of people actually use that when they can find it, not very many lamps are articulating in that way any more .

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

A good little system….

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

A good little system….

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/fHWJTVCOhBs?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

thats awesome, i use a ikea kitchen timer to do my timelapse but it moves in a rotation around itself, this one is great. I just need a cnc cutter .

Viewing 7 posts - 141 through 147 (of 147 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.517 seconds