dcsimg

Mafell PSS3100e

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

the self-propelled saw looks pretty good from mafell. but the price is shocking.

Do you have a link for them?

I was curious what type of saws mafell has and just typed it into google and the timberwolf was the first site which popped up.
    http://www.timberwolftools.com/

Thanks. I could not get that Google link at all earlier. Must be their insidious algorithms for searching stuff over at Google and my being in that ever distant and alien country of “CANADA” Go figure. Hehehehe!

I must say, kinda strange seeing this on their main page…

“Short on cash, but ready to purchase a Mafell Z5Ec band saw or ”

Makes me shudder a bit when I read that as to what kind of retailer they are. Who else does that that is reputable?

i don’t think i’d do a lease but a payment plan is totally doable, i just need a project to justify it.

“Short on cash, but ready to purchase a Mafell Z5Ec band saw or ”

Makes me shudder a bit when I read that as to what kind of retailer they are. Who else does that that is reputable?

Trying to sell leasing services – not uncommon for higher-end machinery and makes sense for a business I suppose. Not saying it is a good or bad marketing pitch.

Orange County, CA

Maffell makes some awesome stuff. I wish I could afford some of those things.

Have you seen there Instagram account . They have awesome saws that cut massive beams .

Yes thats where I actually have seen some of these saws first.

It’s incredible that there not sold in the states . I would love some of there NANA tools .

Always willing to learn .

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.281 seconds