dcsimg

LVT Flooring. Your thoughts?

This topic contains 24 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  asevereid 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I don’t know how i feel about epoxy in my bathroom floor, I am going to redo the bathroom sometime and have been looking at flooring choices.

Recently I have designed my workshop floor with epoxy. This was recommended by my relatives from “Cisneros Decorative Concrete Company “ Epoxy floors reliable and durable surface for commercial, warehouse and industrial building.

Yeah Epoxy floors are perfect for garage floors with clips for added traction .

Always willing to learn .

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Recently I have designed my workshop floor with epoxy. This was recommended by my relatives from “Cisneros Decorative Concrete Company “ Epoxy floors reliable and durable surface for commercial, warehouse and industrial building.

Yeah Epoxy floors are perfect for garage floors with clips for added traction .

Yeah, eventually want to do that in mine, but instead of clips, I would use those chips lol sorry Will.
    The only problem is I hear it tends to wear thin at home wheel spots, and here in Canada the ice melt products that they use on the roads, when the cars are parked in the garage, it drips and eventually starts ruining the finishing.

Unless I splurged and got the industrial type of epoxy.

marioo
    Pro

We have it all over the down stairs and we love it, Im a tradesman so fitting is fairly easy , only tip is preparation

asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC

There are many options in the flooring as there are different types of flooring available to do for home and working place. The different types of flooring materials can be purchased from flooring store https://zothexflooring.com which has the widest collection of flooring types.

@timothycarroll ….you don’t happen to work for this linked company, do you?

@chadm

Lurking Hit and Run poster.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.321 seconds