dcsimg

Little about Sven

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Wanted to stop by and say hi. Name is Sven, grew up in Vermont, and the did a world tour with the Army. After a little over 20 years playing Soldier, I decided that I need to get a real job, so My wife and I started our own business. I install, repair, and manufacture rolling shutters to cover windows and doors now in Colorado Springs, CO (last stop with the military before getting out). Have a a typical family, and lately all my spare time has been spent working on the house and humble shop that I have. Looking forward to interactions here and learning little tips and tricks.

Welcome Sven! It is always an honor to talk with former military guys! Glad to hear you are settled down now and running your own business!

John S

jim_hunt17
    Pro
    Milwaukee, WI

Welcome Sven! Thank you for your service! My little brother was in the military so I have a good idea what military life is like! Glad to have you here! looking forward to your posts..

Jim H.
    Milwaukee, WI

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Thanks guy’s, I’m sure we are going to have some fun here.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Welcome aboard Sven !

MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

Welcome to the forum Sven!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome Sven, Thank you for protecting our country! I think you picked a nice place to settle down in, I’ve been to Colorado Springs and really liked it.

jdw1865
    Pro
    Dewey, OK

Welcome Sven. I am sure you will like it here.

Rob
    Pro
    Birmingham, Alabama

Sven, Are these some type of ‘Storm’ shutter?
    (welcome, by the way)

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Love Colorado Springs, it is the garden of the gods. What a great place to live, welcome Sven

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Sven, Are these some type of ‘Storm’ shutter?<br>
    (welcome, by the way)

Rob, Exactly, more commonly seen as Hurricane shutters her in America. The one’s I sell primarily aren’t exactly for hurricanes, they are more for security and insulation, but if it is a rollng shutter, I can get it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.293 seconds