dcsimg

Lighting – upgrades, discussion, LED and new technology

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Took a picture of my new LED camera light last night. I really like the way it looks.

Looks great , have you seen any difference between the picture when the lights are on compared to when it’s off.

I have add pictures of image with light on and with light off. I don’t find the image too bad with light off.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Took a picture of my new LED camera light last night. I really like the way it looks.

Looks great , have you seen any difference between the picture when the lights are on compared to when it’s off.

I have add pictures of image with light on and with light off. I don’t find the image too bad with light off.

That’s pretty good actually , I was thinking with the lights on it would have affected the picture , but I think it’s pretty good 👍

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

That’s pretty good actually , I was thinking with the lights on it would have affected the picture , but I think it’s pretty good 👍

Yes I think is pretty good.

From what I see on the app is that you can have the light come when it detects motion. You can also set the light to come on/off at dusk or dawn or you can set time to have it come on or off.
    The LED Flood light I installed with camera I can adjust the brightness too. All this done on app on your phone.

Greg

Looks like I’ll be shopping for a few of those lights this weekend ,
    My neighbors door bell camera caught someone the other night walking around the neighborhood checking for unlocked car doors , he posted it on Facebook on our neighborhood watch community.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

They will be nice to have for sure.

My neighbors door bell camera caught someone the other night walking around the neighborhood checking for unlocked car doors , he posted it on Facebook on our neighborhood watch community.

There seems to be alot of that lately here also. Some people are going around taking Christmas decorations.

I like my cameras so far.

Greg

There seems to be alot of that lately here also. Some people are going around taking Christmas decorations.

I’m going to Reno Depot and HD just to see what they have , if not I’ll be shopping online later today when I get home.

I can’t believe people , that’s pretty low steeling Christmas lights or decorations.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I’m going to Reno Depot and HD just to see what they have , if not I’ll be shopping online later today when I get home.

I can’t believe people , that’s pretty low steeling Christmas lights or decorations.

Yes it is pretty low stealing Christmas lights and decorations.

I thinking I will pick up another Flood light with a camera for my backyard.

Greg

I went to the liquidation place yesterday after work , I saw that light that you put in the front of your house @GTokley but unfortunately it was the model without the camera 😭
    I saw these at Costco a few weeks ago , and saw that they have about 12 of them at the liquidation place , but unfortunately they don’t have a camera , but they are definitely nice lights for the price ,
    And comes with the bulbs I have been buying , and they are on at dusk and off at dawn
    I’ll keep looking for something

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I went to the liquidation place yesterday after work , I saw that light that you put in the front of your house @GTokley but unfortunately it was the model without the camera

That’s too bad. Maybe soon they will get more in. They are a nice light.

Greg

Smathe
    Pro

Use a target light on your helmet. This will make your job a lot easy/

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I have one and use it when I can or when I remember to use it. Alot times I use my Bosch FL 12 led light.

Greg

I was never a fan of those types of lights , we use them for a while here , but when you have two or three guys working under the frame , and you are talking to another person , it’s annoying when his light is shining right into your eyes lol.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I got another LED Security flood light for the backyard the other day. I hope to get installed before it gets to cold.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I was never a fan of those types of lights , we use them for a while here , but when you have two or three guys working under the frame , and you are talking to another person , it’s annoying when his light is shining right into your eyes lol.

I never have that problem as always working alone when I use one of those lights. They work great when you need both hands free or you have space for bigger light.

Greg

I got another LED Security flood light for the backyard the other day. I hope to get installed before it gets to cold.

Nice , was that from the liquidation place near you ,

I never have that problem as always working alone when I use one of those lights. They work great when you need both hands free or you have space for bigger light.

Yeah , we usually work alone , but their are other people from other departments working underneath or inside the cockpits also , so it’s kinda annoying when someone looking at you while the lights are on

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Yes it was wifey heading by there the other day so I got her to pick up another light.

Greg

Yes it was wifey heading by there the other day so I got her to pick up another light.

Nice , you are pretty lucky , my place has none , if you ever find any extra , I’d definitely be interested in buying them from you , I’ll pay for the shipping , I can even send you the money in advance 🤷‍♂️
    I can’t find those on the Amazon site either 😭

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Went to hook up this light the other day and it was missing all the fasteners for it. It looks like somebody has installed this light and retuned it.
    Wifey contact the place we bought the light. There was no lights left to exchange for. The store offered a in store credit if we wanted to returned the light. I think I will keep the light and just get some fasteners from the hardware store.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I install a 3rd LED Security light for the back yard yesterday. I got some screws from the local hardware store to replace the ones that were missing. It didn’t go quite as plan. The light slipped out of my had and hit the ground and broke a bracket that holds one of the flood light on the housing. I used alittle JB weld and the light is good as new.

Greg

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.460 seconds