dcsimg

Let's talk track saws

Viewing 6 posts - 221 through 226 (of 226 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Decided to part with my corded Festool after not using it for a year. The cordless version has worked so well, that the corded just wont see any use.

Once you go cordless tough to go back. I have a bunch of corded tools as well that i keep hanging on to although I don’t know why.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Decided to part with my corded Festool after not using it for a year. The cordless version has worked so well, that the corded just wont see any use. Having a garage sale today so will put it out with other tools. Hopefully someone in the know will stop by and appreciate it.

So did you sell the corded one ,

Doobie

Decided to part with my corded Festool after not using it for a year. The cordless version has worked so well, that the corded just wont see any use.

Once you go cordless tough to go back. I have a bunch of corded tools as well that i keep hanging on to although I don’t know why.

Battery obsolence keeps me with some of my since replaced with cordless versions of my corded tools. There will always be pronged electrical in our lifetimes…..battery formats come and go.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Battery obsolence keeps me with some of my since replaced with cordless versions of my corded tools. There will always be pronged electrical in our lifetimes…..battery formats come and go.

I used to feel the same way. Dewalts new 60v line has almost made us completely cordless. Oher than the compressor for the air tools, most days we are cord free.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Decided to part with my corded Festool after not using it for a year. The cordless version has worked so well, that the corded just wont see any use. Having a garage sale today so will put it out with other tools. Hopefully someone in the know will stop by and appreciate it.

Not yet. We had a garage sale today and I sold a lot, but I am asking 200 for the track saw, and it really isn’t something that probably sells well via garage sale. I will probably ebay later on.

Doobie

Not yet. We had a garage sale today and I sold a lot, but I am asking 200 for the track saw, and it really isn’t something that probably sells well via garage sale. I will probably ebay later on.

Go put it in the Classifieds forum on the FOG forum. People sell their Festool there all the time for premium used prices.

Viewing 6 posts - 221 through 226 (of 226 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.194 seconds