dcsimg

LED Strip

This topic contains 66 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  r-ice 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Yeah but 5 meter one is loses current if you add another strip to it I have on my ceiling 60ft rope and first and last led has the same current

I’m lost. What do you mean that it loses current?

Anonymous

When you use 12v led strip if you connect couple of the 5m wires together it can be 5m+5m , when you look at the end of the light strip, light itself is more dimmer then where you have the power source side . I believe it’s because if the wire that brings the load is weak

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Got it. Thanks!
    For my truck 5m is more than enough. I needed to be only above the brake.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Hello, you can go to the SUPERNIGHT LED Store, SUPERNIGHT led strips have plenty of praise, I think you can find the your good led strips here: http://www.supernight.cc/5050smd-strip.html

spam!!!

For 5050 LED STRIP , you can buy from led color , we have buy WS2813 LED STRIP 5050 FROM THEM , it is really very good , their website is http://www.szledcolor.com/

Thanks for the spam. @chadm

Since the thread is showing again, anyone know any LED strips running off battery for under-cabinet use? I don’t have any easy runs to a power line and don’t want to choose between having a visible cord to an outlet and crawling around in an attic. LED is so energy efficient that someone must make a strip attached to a small battery – and I’ve seen similar in Christmas lighting, but not stick-on directional

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I have these robe lights some time they still work with out problem

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I have these robe lights some time they still work with out problem

why are they called robe lights, and sometimes they work? whats wrong with them?

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 1.954 seconds