dcsimg

Leaky Bath tub

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Here is a few pictures of the new bath tub.

Appears they did a good job. It’s a nice looking tub and surround.

Thanks Ron! I am happy with job. They were easy to deal with.

I know one thing they did a better job then I could have done. It would have taken me longer. I could have saved some money by doing it myself. But it would most likely took me longer. Having it done in one day was my only option really.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

Looks nice Greg. Bet you’re glad this is done and over with.

Well it looked like it turned out nice,
    Was it the same as the bathfitters , or was it actually them, or did they replace everything.

I thought it turned out nice.

No I didn’t get Bathfitters to do my job for a number of reasons.

This company was Bath Solutions. They replaced the tub,Faucet, walls and new plumbing. They also remove 2 feet of the drywall above the tub.

Sounds like they did a good job, just curious how come they changed 2 feet of jip on the bottom,or above the tub. was there signs of mold ,

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Looks nice Greg. Bet you’re glad this is done and over with.

Thanks Kevin! I am glad to have this done. Now to replace the ceiling in the bedroom in our unit.

just curious how come they changed 2 feet of jip on the bottom,or above the tub. was there signs of mold ,

It is just something they do. I think most times they have to replace it doto water damage. I was told this when they came and gave me the quote. I also know they did this as I saw replaced.

Greg

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

They replaced the tub,Faucet, walls and new plumbing.

Nice clean install. Good to know they replaced everything

Looks like a nice clean install. I know from recent experience that the job would have taken me a lot longer…lol.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Here is a few pictures of the new bath tub.

Very clean install! The silicone caulk job looks super clean.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

They replaced the tub,Faucet, walls and new plumbing.

Nice clean install. Good to know they replaced everything

Thanks!

I know from recent experience that the job would have taken me a lot longer…lol.

One of the reasons I hired it done.

Very clean install! The silicone caulk job looks super clean.

Yes they did a good job,

Greg

DesertDeuces
    Pro
    Indio, CA

I had replaced a fiberglas tub/surround years ago because the floor was broken.
    It was only after I did all that work that I discovered a tub refinisher. I hate the idea of replacing another tub! The tub refinisher does a great job.

I’ve also run into numerous ‘tub leaks’. A couple of them were people taking showers and not closing their shower curtains properly.
    Another one was an upstairs unit where the tenant had turned the overflow cover upside down. DUH! And, he’s a retired engineer!!
    I’ve had too many where the kids take baths and get water everywhere.

One of the weirdest was a woman who washed her bathroom floor by taking a bucket full of water and throwing it on the floor. She wondered why her vinyl flooring was discolored and the whole floor was getting soft.

The goofiest thing is: I’ve never had a real tub leak except for the one with the broken tub floor. And that one was due to a hot water slab leak that weakened the tub underlayment.

Glad you got your problem leak fixed!

Pat

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

no ads @chadM @ronW

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.340 seconds