dcsimg

Lazy Pigggs!!! Some Guys!!!!

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author
    cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

We could all stay at Dirtys house if we go there for a holiday 🙂

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I think the house is at a stopping point now and the next phase will be the garage- workshop.

That sounds like a nice project. Will be interesting to see how the shop takes form.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I was back it the Lazy Piggs house today. I had the Bosch tools set up.

Must be nice beside the ocean like that working. I’m jealous!

Well we all pick where we live.
    I think the house is at a stopping point now and the next phase will be the garage- workshop. We have a old nonpermitter garage to take down and the a new permitted one to build. This way jjp can get all the shop tools from the location where he’s renting now and get them moved into his new shop.

Sounds like jjp will be set. When are you going to start tearing down the old garage?

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Looks like a pretty place to work!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I was back it the Lazy Piggs house today. I had the Bosch tools set up.

Must be nice beside the ocean like that working. I’m jealous!

Well we all pick where we live.
    I think the house is at a stopping point now and the next phase will be the garage- workshop. We have a old nonpermitter garage to take down and the a new permitted one to build. This way jjp can get all the shop tools from the location where he’s renting now and get them moved into his new shop.

Sounds like jjp will be set. When are you going to start tearing down the old garage?

I don’t know? I hope soon but he’s working now.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Yup @jjp been working like a dogg lately. I hear he’s building the new bathroom cabinet boxxes now but don’t know if he’ll post any pics of em

Dirty

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Yup @jjp been working like a dogg lately. I hear he’s building the new bathroom cabinet boxxes now but don’t know if he’ll post any pics of em

You just haven’t been able to get jjp to post much of anything. I would have thought he would have had you helping with the assembly of the boxes?

Ron

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I sure hope one of those pop up rain showers don’t pop up with all those nice tools outside! Without a doubt if I set that up it would rain!
    I’m in a mess now , I have several outside jobs to do and no inside work. It keeps raining.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I sure hope one of those pop up rain showers don’t pop up with all those nice tools outside! Without a doubt if I set that up it would rain!
    I’m in a mess now , I have several outside jobs to do and no inside work. It keeps raining.

If you are talking about jjp building his cabinets that doesn’t happen outside. He has a fully equipped cabinet shop that he does that work in.

Dirty

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

If you are talking about jjp building his cabinets that doesn’t happen outside. He has a fully equipped cabinet shop that he does that work in.

That makes things easier. Nice having a shop to work in.
    So I take it that jjp is a cabinet maker? Or is it just something he does on the side?

Ron

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

He has and will make the very nice cabinets but he works a real carpenter job for a subcontractor of Hunt builders.

Dirty

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

So I take it that jjp is a cabinet maker? Or is it just something he does on the side?

He has and will make cabinets for multi million dollar homes but he work a real job when he can. Over he you only need to work a real job 6-10 months a year and you’re set.

Dirty

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

He has and will make cabinets for multi million dollar homes but he work a real job when he can. Over he you only need to work a real job 6-10 months a year and you’re set.

Man that would be great if you could make a years wages in 6-10 months. I could handle working a short year. Having a couple months off every year would let you enjoy life a little more.

Ron

TonyG
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

That’s interesting even with the cost of living being higher?

staker
    Pro

Do you’s get employment insurance, that is what it is called in Canada?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Over here we call it unenjoyment. It’s not very much and there’s no to live on it unless you do somtin on the side….

Dirty

Doobie

They used to call it Unemployment Insurance. Then some cornhole type decided to make the name politically correct and now they call it Employment Insurance or “EI” for short. I’m sure that cornhole got a raise! 🙁

Up here, they will allow you up to 15 weeks of EI when you are laid off. The assumption is that you will find work long before you need the full 15 weeks. We pay into it out of every paycheque but the contribution isn’t much to be fair.

With the economy the way it is, many struggle to find comparable work and are forced to take just about anything, because they can deny you further benefits.

BryanT
    Blocked
    Lake Ariel, PA

In US, they still call it Unemployment insurance. Minimum is 26 weeks I believe, but it varies from state to state. Also, weekly benefit is capped at around $350-$400 per week, again, depending on the state.

BryanT

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Because of our weather, a lot of trade jobs are seasonal. EI gives a cushion to those who are laid off during the winter months.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 1,004 total)
  • The topic ‘Lazy Pigggs!!! Some Guys!!!!’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 1.504 seconds