dcsimg

Lazy Pigggs!!! Some Guys!!!!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

FSo I started working on my friends house up on the north shore. He’s put together a small crew to totally rehab a old house built in the 40s. The first task is to relevel it out. The water used to run hard off the mountain and it was out 3 or 4 inches in some spots.
    We have 2 on the crew that are just piggs! They are lazy and at time just lay around and do nothing. The 1 is a young kid that is always playing around.
    Here are some pics of where I’ve been crawling around for the last 2 days.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

That doesn’t look like it would be much fun. Especially if some of the guys on the crew aren’t pulling their own weight – it’s aggravating to be busting your hump and to see somebody else goofing off.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

That does not look like a lot of fun. Pretty tight quarters. Unfortunately things have to get done.

jaydee
    Pro
    Spencer, Ma., happy 2015

does you buddy know he has some unmotivated help?

Is he paying them ?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

does you buddy know he has some unmotivated help?

Is he paying them ?

This is my good friends house up on the north shore and the that group up there is known for being a lazy bunch. here is a view from the living room.

Attachments:

Dirty

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I can see that being a crappy job. If those the guy’s are so lazy, why are they even there? I would tell your buddy to get rid of them. So what is the deal with them? Pics of their piggyness?

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

that does not look like fun. Too bad the help isn’t working out.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

Dustincoc
    Pro
    Madrid, NY

Just think it could be worse. a few years back I had to clear out a crawlspace about 4′ tall that was filled with fiberglass insulation that had fallen of the floor. It was an enclosed space and the only access was a 2’x3′ hole in one corner.

If I was closer I’d come give you a hand for a couple days, Lazy guys seem to think they can outwork me and actually get stuff done when I’m around trying to keep up with me.

Shop Blog: http://ravenbarsrepair.tumblr.com/
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz498FKw9LF1awJsKIqhoxQ

Hang in there, unfortunatly, sometimes we only have controll over ourselves. Sounds like your one heck of a friend

TimelessQuality
    Pro
    Central America, (Kansas)

I’ve been in some nasty crawls, and that looks pretty clean and dry 😉

I know it’s slow work that’s a PITA

--Steve

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

That doesn’t look like fun at all. Hope your wearing some kneepads when your crawling around under there.

A Working Pro since 2004

kzcarp
    Pro

Crawls are the best!! I love sliding around on the cardboard! Slid all the way down once into a puddle that came from the leaking bathroom plumbing. 🙁
    Worst part is working way in and not having a helper to feed tools materials in, then having to go back and forth. Gets old fast.
    If you really want me to I’ll come over there and kick some lazy butt, but you probably don’t need me to do that.

kevin

redwood
    Pro

I hate working in crawl spaces, especially the ones that you have to belly your way around. I’ve done just what you are doing a few times, though we usually cut all new posts.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

I hope those guys don’t last. A hot crawl space makes me thankful most places here have basements. I bet that is a nice place I love the north shore.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I love sliding around on the cardboard!

Yup the cardboard is a must! With out it there are tons of very sharp lava rocks under there.

Dirty

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I hate working in crawl spaces, especially the ones that you have to belly your way around. I’ve done just what you are doing a few times, though we usually cut all new posts.

That will be done with time. first to get it to elevation.
    Well will add inground footing too.

Dirty

hgonzalez7
    Pro
    San Antonio, Texas

I hate working in crawl spaces, especially the ones that you have to belly your way around…

I am no fan of crawl spaces either, but I prefer working there than a similarly cramp, but much hotter and humid attic.

Bert

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Looks like an interesting job but crawl spaces are tough to work in.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ain’t nothin worse than having lazy co-workers, Especially on that kind of a job. Good luck under there, It doesn’t look like much fun

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Looks pretty clean under there.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,004 total)
  • The topic ‘Lazy Pigggs!!! Some Guys!!!!’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 0.933 seconds