dcsimg

Laundry Chute

Viewing 21 post (of 21 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Great toy for the kids to get to the basement in a hurry. Perhaps a big pad on the floor at the bottom…lol.

Hey, don’t laugh, we used to slide down both laundry shoots in my friends house when we were 5-6 years old. It wasn’t a straight drop though. Had dog legged curves in it and as Brian previously mentioned it had that cheapo brown 3/8ths inch thick melamine flex board on its inner walls.

Could only do it when parents weren’t around in the house and in the backyard or late at nite on sleep overs when my friend’s parents were asleep or I was over and they were playing cards downstairs getting tipsy with my parents and others.

All good fun except one time when my friend’s older sister thought she’d prank us and remove the pile of laundry on the bottom of one of them and my friend’s younger brother broke his ankle.

Sounds like alot fun.
    The laundry chute at my Grandparents place wasn’t like this. There laundry chute was in the Bathroom vanity. You open the door to the vanity and dropped the clothes threw a hole in the floor in the laundry room.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Viewing 21 post (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.191 seconds