dcsimg

Labeling your L-boxx the best solution

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 167 total)
  • Author
    58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Well gee, I happened to look on the other side of the blow mold case that my new Rotary Hammer came in. Guess what? It has the cool label like yous are talking about from Germany, It is waterproof I tried it

I do like the label. Just hate blow molded cases.

I don’t like the blow mold cases either, Especially after getting into Lboxes. And this case is almost exactly the same size as an Lbox2, I’m know the tool would easily fit in one

wonder when they started that?
    I have a few blow cases but neither of them have labels on them.
    I too despise the over bloated cases.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I absolutely detest blow molded cases. Pretty much as soon as I get them I toss them. Only one i’ve kept so far is the 11264evs, as I don’t really have anything to contain that beast.

Go figure. Just received my new screw gun in an lboxx ( North American) and it is labeled

Looks like now that Bosch is discontinuing their tools coming in L-Boxxes now they start start shipping them with labels on (shakes head)

I can’t remember but was it just North American bosch that is discontinuing the lboxx and tools combo but european bosch is keeping it going?

I can’t remember but was it just North American bosch that is discontinuing the lboxx and tools combo but european bosch is keeping it going?

Thats correct. Europe phased out the bags since the Lboxxes were very popular. When I was on the phone with a store in the UK, they said that the Lboxxes were a reason that people who already had a couple kept buying Bosch tools – kind of like being on a single battery platform.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I absolutely detest blow molded cases. Pretty much as soon as I get them I toss them. Only one i’ve kept so far is the 11264evs, as I don’t really have anything to contain that beast.

I suspect that’s a router? If so yeah I know what you mean, I have the MRC23EVSK kit and had to keep that suitcase sized blow mold case too. Maybe I could have stuffed it all in an Lbox3 or 4, But since I don’t take it anywhere and the router lives in it’s table most of the time I didn’t worry about it..

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I feel you aaron. I throw my blow mold cases on eBay for those who might need a new one because theirs got damaged, or any other reasons.
    I currently look out for a new case for the 11316EVS (combination hammer) because it’s coming apart and I can’t carry the tool in it anymore.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I suspect that’s a router? If so yeah I know what you mean, I have the MRC23EVSK kit and had to keep that suitcase sized blow mold case too. Maybe I could have stuffed it all in an Lbox3 or 4, But since I don’t take it anywhere and the router lives in it’s table most of the time I didn’t worry about it..

Ahh yah it’s the roto demo hammer that I’ve kept in the blow molded case. The router itself I’ve kept in a lboxx 4 with all the parts. The other router I’ve just kept in the router table and haven’t taken it out lol.

I feel you aaron. I throw my blow mold cases on eBay for those who might need a new one because theirs got damaged, or any other reasons.
    I currently look out for a new case for the 11316EVS (combination hammer) because it’s coming apart and I can’t carry the tool in it anymore.

People actually buy empty blow-molded cases? I just throw most of mine in the trash. I think my nailers are the only things still in those things

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

People actually buy empty blow-molded cases? I just throw most of mine in the trash. I think my nailers are the only things still in those things

Yes they do, even those soft cases from the 12V tools, and 18V canvas bags.
    Ya all of my nailers are still in the blow molded cases too. I have to get them out of there as soon as I get more Lboxx’s.
    It’s quite hard to find a specific tool case. I’ve been looking for weeks.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

the biggest beef i have with blow mold plastic cases is how much space ends up getting wasted .. theres solid areas which could be better utilized for storing accessories specific to that tool.. i just recieved a red impact driver not that long ago and theres no extra space for anything in the moldeed case

the lboxxes offer all kinds of space if need be, you can just let stuff float around and have extra accesorries in there or you can make a custom kaizen foam insert

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Even though they look like vinyl they are paper in the middle. So when water hits it may bubble up. Sg450af comes with label for some reason. I got that from usa.

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

BrianT
    Pro

https://www.sortimo.de/shop/de/BOXXes-%26-Cases/L-BOXX/L-BOXX-102//Labelling-stickers-L-BOXX-102/p/000000000121014984

….but not sure if they are available in the USA

They make these available for download as well – the links were a few pages back in this thread

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Even though they look like vinyl they are paper in the middle. So when water hits it may bubble up. Sg450af comes with label for some reason. I got that from usa.

take some of that clear packing tape and just tape over it to make sure it stays waterproof.

This thread is still going ? Some nice ideas out there. Guess I’m a little old school. First 30 years boxes were to match tools. Now, markers and ink pens made me feel good, now I’m sorta depressed, don’t think my boxes will ever wear a pageant crown

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

It’s funny the last Bosch tool I got in the L-Boxx came with a factory label with the tool model number and picture. But what’s funny is now that Bosch has the labeling right they then announce they are moving away from the L-Boxx in N/A.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

It’s funny the last Bosch tool I got in the L-Boxx came with a factory label with the tool model number and picture. But what’s funny is now that Bosch has the labeling right they then announce they are moving away from the L-Boxx in N/A.

I imagine that is the direct result of the NA sales team making one decision (to stop selling the lboxx kits) while the product team made a different decision (to label the cases worldwide)

At least it implies Bosch worldwide is not altogether dropping the lboxx anytime soon

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

At least it implies Bosch worldwide is not altogether dropping the lboxx anytime soon

I believe the L-Boxx is still very popular in Europe. I believe the decision to drop the L-Boxx kits in N/A was price point driven.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

@theamcguy
    Which tool did you receive which came with label?

The lboxx’s are going strong in Germany and also other countries in Europe. I doubt they will ever pull them out what Bosch NA here did. Because Germany is the origin from Bosch. Everyone loves the lboxx tool kits and labels. They have a wider variety than here.
    For instance, the new Bluetooth grinder comes originally with 2x EneRacer and Bosch had a promotion where they toss in 2 extra batteries for this kit and and many others. An extra 4.0 and an extra 5.0 battery.
    bosch NA should do the same, IMO.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I put more decals on my boxes. Is there core battery sticker that will be great to the collection

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I put more decals on my boxes. Is there core battery sticker that will be great to the collection

If you find a Core18v decal, let me know!!

A Working Pro since 2004

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 167 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.457 seconds