dcsimg

Labeling your L-boxx the best solution

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 167 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have a better solution just get ur tools from u.k my recent purchase came with all labels on the side and front and it’s legit. I’m gonna try to get some for the tools from overseas.

Very cool, Do those labels look like they’ll be waterproof?

I have a better solution just get ur tools from u.k my recent purchase came with all labels on the side and front and it’s legit. I’m gonna try to get some for the tools from overseas.

Hope so. Ive heard that the UK gets rain once in a while

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Madman please keep us updated on the labels.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

58chev if you don’t ask you never get the answer. I email Germany Bosch before. And will do it again if I need part.

true, you’ll never know unless you ask.
    Good luck @MasterBosch and I hope you get the labels you need.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

58chev if you don’t ask you never get the answer. I email Germany Bosch before. And will do it again if I need part.

true, you’ll never know unless you ask.
    Good luck @masterbosch and I hope you get the labels you need.

I will be shocked if this is an option, but good luck anyways. If they do carry them, you’re going to have to identify the tool by the Euro model number, or just the photo.

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

@dabbs I don’t think they are waterproof. But they are vinyl. There is really high gloss on it.

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

What I just realize also are boxes has a label part on lboxx2. Rest of the surface is ruff. Where labels go is smooth.

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

@dabbs I don’t think they are waterproof. But they are vinyl. There is really high gloss on it.

Well vinyl is better than paper so they might be, Pour some water on it and lets find out….LOL Just kidding 🙂

What I just realize also are boxes has a label part on lboxx2. Rest of the surface is ruff. Where labels go is smooth.

Oh yeah I noticed that a long time ago, Cool huh

Hope so. Ive heard that the UK gets rain once in a while

See, It wasn’t that dumb of a question lol

Really wish they sold them like that in the states . Not just over seas . How much could it cost for a label . Can’t be much $1 buck .

Always willing to learn .

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well gee, I happened to look on the other side of the blow mold case that my new Rotary Hammer came in. Guess what? It has the cool label like yous are talking about from Germany, It is waterproof I tried it

Well gee, I happened to look on the other side of the blow mold case that my new Rotary Hammer came in. Guess what? It has the cool label like yous are talking about from Germany, It is waterproof I tried it

Its cool that at least some of the tools have labels, even if that is a blow case instead. Wonder why the NA versions don’t label L-boxxes?

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

You are the man in that department. @madman_us get in touch with the Germany Bosch headquaters. Let them know we need the labels. I’ll take one of each lol

Are we doing a group buy on the labels? I’m in.

@madman_us how is the insert buy coming along?

i’d need to pick up a cheap inkjet printer for it to work lol, my laser printer is only black and white. lol. i’d be up for it. or can we just get these labels from staples?

The only problem with an inkjet printer is if the label gets wet, the ink runs off.

Not if you laminate them, or get the self-laminating ones like I did

if i can get a design i might even be able to cut them out of vinyl so they’ll stick on the lboxx like vehicle decals.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I don’t think they are waterproof. But they are vinyl. There is really high gloss on it.

They sure look good. Too bad that they are not available to download via the bosch website.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I do like the label. Just hate blow molded cases.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Hangman
    Pro

Last year I’d bought an older model labeler with red vinyl labels. It’s real cool and matches with the L-Boxx well, just haven’t made up labels for all the boxes still, fortunately I have a good memory…well mostly! A neater appearance is certainly a must, especially to keep a professional look.

Here is a photo that shows the achieved look, I can post a better shot and the label maker too!

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

Attachments:
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That is a nice label. This is an example of when a company goes the extra mile for the customer.

They sure look good. Too bad that they are not available to download via the bosch website.

Typical Bosch response to the NA market and the reason why Bosch sales are no where near DeWalt and Milwaukee. If your tools are going to be more expensive the customer has to feel like he is getting perceived value. It can’t always be the tool, service has to be there. L-Boxxes with preprinted labels like you already do in Europe helps to differentiate yourself from the competition.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Go figure. Just received my new screw gun in an lboxx ( North American) and it is labeled

Attachments:
    r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Go figure. Just received my new screw gun in an lboxx ( North American) and it is labeled

well maybe that was making its way here to north america, now that they have canceled having tools come in lboxx it won’t make a difference anymore.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I do like the label. Just hate blow molded cases.

I don’t like the blow mold cases either, Especially after getting into Lboxes. And this case is almost exactly the same size as an Lbox2, I’m know the tool would easily fit in one

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Looks like now that Bosch is discontinuing their tools coming in L-Boxxes now they start start shipping them with labels on (shakes head)

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 167 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.090 seconds