dcsimg

Labeling your L-boxx the best solution

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 167 total)
  • Author

I’d lose my mind without labels.

Attachments:
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I’d lose my mind without labels.

They do make it easier to find what you are looking for. They all look the same closed and stacked.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The boxes the sell over in Europe have them on it .

Always willing to learn .

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey I like that idea, I spect ya buy a sheet of self sticky labels and use their software. And already loaded with Bosch tools/logo, Cool

Very nice, I wonder if they can be customized, say if you add something else into a l box, radio and so on.

Very nice, I wonder if they can be customized, say if you add something else into a l box, radio and so on.

It’s a guy I follow on Instagram from Finland . Could be done just for that country .

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Huh imagine that.
    Those labels look nice though.
    I’ll stick to my free Brother Printed labels.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

I have another idea. I have 12 L-Boxxes (all 2s, 3s and 4s). I made labels in MS Word. I used the Bosch logo on the top left side , a picture of the tool on the top right side and a description of the tool on the bottom. I then laminated the so they are waterproof. I stuck them on the L-Boxxes with double-sided tape. Here’ one of them. Hope this helps.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Hey I like that idea, I spect ya buy a sheet of self sticky labels and use their software. And already loaded with Bosch tools/logo, Cool

That is a very neat idea. I wonder if Jim can get a hold of the CD for us?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

It’s a guy I follow on Instagram from Finland . Could be done just for that country .

Oh okay, to bad, it’s a very nice idea, but some other members have been posting good ideas also. Thanks again for the good idea

It appears to be a standard thing over in Europe @Boschmanbrian @theamcguy @58chev . Not sure why they don’t come standard with tools and l-boxx in states . Seems like it wouldn’t need any UL approval cause it’s just a label .

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Seems like it wouldn’t need any UL approval cause it’s just a label .

You would think they’d just throw it in. Hopefully we’ll be able to get it soon.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

I’m still REALLY happy with my stick on business card holders. They are holding up well and the labels are nice that they can be changed with out a lot of work.

Sortimo would be wise to incorporate a holder into the design.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I use marker to label mines. I just put the code of the tool I have on the locking handles.

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I use marker to label mines. I just put the code of the tool I have on the locking handles.

Same here, just use a marker and it works for me.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

I use white label maker tape in the space between handle hinges, or just front of box on 3/4. They stay on pretty well, just don’t touch the adhesive with your finger before sticking it on.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I attached labels to my L-BOXX’s which I printed out from a excel list.
    print, cut and just use some clear tape – done.

I do like the labels from the german L-BOXX’s

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Hey that’s exactly where I put mine on the L2s and L1s. I don’t use model number though, gets confusing after a while, “18v drill drivers” is much clearer to me.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Hey that’s exactly where I put mine on the L2s and L1s. I don’t use model number though, gets confusing after a while, “18v drill drivers” is much clearer to me.

Yeah you are right. It can be.
    But for me its a hobby/passion with all sorts of numbers or product numbers 😀

It would be nice if Bosch would have those labels free to download – the ones they have in germany or europe in general.
    And that you can modifiy them how ever you want them. (larger font, no pic / with pic etc)

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Yeah you are right. It can be.
    But for me its a hobby/passion with all sorts of numbers or product numbers 😀

It would be nice if Bosch would have those labels free to download – the ones they have in germany or europe in general.
    And that you can modifiy them how ever you want them. (larger font, no pic / with pic etc)

Yeah I wouldnt use model numbers either even though I know them all I work with a good group of guys who I trust to use my tools and it makes it easier for them.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 167 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.449 seconds