dcsimg

L-Cart by Milwalke?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 56 total)
  • Author

Why wouldn’t they make the l-cart so that you can click the boxes on?

My thought would be that the boxes would not slide on and off nor would it be easy to click on a stack of boxes because of weight and/or awkwardness.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

That makes sense. I really love the way my dewalt tough cart is set up to hold the boxes.

I had one of these carts kicking around several years ago. It always felt like it was overloaded…even with a small load on it. This version appears a bit more stout however.

Isnt there an XL version of the Bosch cart now?

Didn’t think it was out but it’s here:

http://www.amazon.com/Bosch-XL-CART-Storage-System-L-Boxx/dp/B00VI7WBR4

I’m glad I re-read because I didnt see your post. I didnt think it was here yet… Again, I wish there was a way I was notified when these NAINA items finally make their way here.

Price is kinda steep. Are you thinking of getting one John?

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I had one of these carts kicking around several years ago. It always felt like it was overloaded…even with a small load on it. This version appears a bit more stout however.

I’m glad I re-read because I didnt see your post. I didnt think it was here yet… Again, I wish there was a way I was notified when these NAINA items finally make their way here.

whats the difference between one of these and your regular hand trucks. The regular hand trucks can hold up to 300 pounds easy and they are fairly inexpensive.

whats the difference between one of these and your regular hand trucks. The regular hand trucks can hold up to 300 pounds easy and they are fairly inexpensive.

The Bosch XL-Cart folds flat and can be collapsed.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

The Milwaukee can also fold flat, but Bosch looks a bit stronger with two tubes per side on the lower half.

No – I have plenty of l-dollys for all my l-boxxes and only really go on flat surfaces – and if I ever want to bring my own tools to work, I have elevators to get around the stair issue.

I am still a little surprised the boxes aren’t able to latch in, but I am sure there is a design reason

I would possibly be interested if Bosch/Sortimo made their own version of something like the SysRoll
    http://www.amazon.com/Festool-498660-SysRoll-Systainer-Storage/dp/B0092JSK0W/

John S

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

I think there’s no point to latch in since there’s the handle bar to rest on and bungee to hold the stack in place. The dolly needs it since there’s no connection otherwise, on the cart it would just be an extra step to take off the stack.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

The Bosch XL-Cart folds flat and can be collapsed.

Okay that is definitely a deal maker! I never thought about it, as I often swear at my dolly at home because it is always in the way.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The ability of the Bosch dolly to be able to fold and collapse is a nice touch, although it is probably more than $10 which the guys paid for the Milwaukee on sale.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Here is the Milwaukee folded flat.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

And unfolded. You can also roll it sideways while folded, though can’t really turn it.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Looks to be a little heavier duty model than the one I got.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Looks to be a little heavier duty model than the one I got.

It’s the 300 lb one from Costco, but I’d probably put 150 lb on there max.

bungee to hold the stack in place..

I thought guys had issues with the bungee cord failing them on the original model.

John S

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

If I had a stack high enough I’d probably ditch the original bungee and use a webbing strap, or at least double/triple bungee it.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

The ability of the Bosch dolly to be able to fold and collapse is a nice touch, although it is probably more than $10 which the guys paid for the Milwaukee on sale.

lol you gotta let me know when the milwaukee goes on sale for 19 bucks.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Ace hardware here has them on sale for $19.99. And jzmtl got his at Costco for the same.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

And unfolded. You can also roll it sideways while folded, though can’t really turn it.

Thanks for the pictures, will be going by my Costco after work, for that price, better than the piece of I bought

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Ace hardware here has them on sale for $19.99. And jzmtl got his at Costco for the same.

Yep on clearance in (Canadian) Costco right now, doesn’t seems to be a popular item since there were still a lot on the shelf at this price last week so they must still be around.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.250 seconds