dcsimg

L-Boxx 4 Storage and Organization

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 247 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Think I’m taking the guns out of the L-4 today, just to much to carry around. Trying to decide how to set them up in 2’s or 3’s

Very easy to overload the L-Boxx 4 and make it too hard to carry.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Think I’m taking the guns out of the L-4 today, just to much to carry around. Trying to decide how to set them up in 2’s or 3’s

How many guns do you have in it.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

whoa… you were able to fit your wormdrive in the lboxx 4???? i tried to with the makita i had but it wouldnt go.. neither with my recip saws.. hell the recips wouldnt fit in the dewalt tough box for that matter as their too long

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

How many guns do you have in it.

3 and 1 box for each as well.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

whoa… you were able to fit your wormdrive in the lboxx 4???? i tried to with the makita i had but it wouldnt go.. neither with my recip saws.. hell the recips wouldnt fit in the dewalt tough box for that matter as their too long

a few big things like that it just doesnt make sense to me to put in a lboxx. It takes up so much space, a lboxx4 isnt small.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I think if you cut a hole at one end it could fit

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Attachments:
    madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

In an L-BOXX4 is a lot of room which can turn out bad when you keep stuffing items in there. at the end its heavy as hell.

I planing to order some foam inserts for some L-BOXX’s and put my guns in there as well. Probably 2 guns each in a L-BOXX2

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Talk about a flash from the past, lol

Seriously. Who did that again?

EthanB
    Pro
    South Kingstown, RI

I don’t much care how heavy the boxes get as I’m throwing them on a dolly if I’m working more than 20′ away from the truck. Not using a dolly would take away a lot of the benefit of the stacking and portability of the boxes.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Lol I think it was @supimeister

Lol I think it was @supimeister

As much as it seemed wrong, its still better than putting it in an L4 on a diagonal and wasting that much space. At least the 18v sawzall fits in the L3

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Once you have to put a tool in diagonally everything else is a compromise. Diagonally just takes up too much space.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I don’t much care how heavy the boxes get as I’m throwing them on a dolly if I’m working more than 20′ away from the truck. Not using a dolly would take away a lot of the benefit of the stacking and portability of the boxes.

I still need to get a dolly. That would save me lots of time. I keep takings them one by one or maybe two clicked together.

That’s how I feel, until I get more L-Racks I’m stuck with some L-Boxx 3 and 4’s that weigh a ton… as long as the dolly and cart are usable I’m happy though.

Rovik
    Pro

Took a noise measurement of the compressor today. Spent a db meter app on my smart phone. A dedicated db meter is probably more accurate. Test measured three times and average value was as followd:

1m (3,28 feet) away, lid open : 68db
    1m (3,28 feet) away, lid closed: 60dB

3m (9,84 feet) away, lid open : 65dB
    3m (9,84 feet) away, lid closed: 58dB

For daily use it is from 58dB to 60dB, very happy with that 🙂

Norway

Attachments:
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

For daily use it is from 58dB to 60dB, very happy with that

Ivan I can see why, that is very quiet indeed, with a radio on you probably could not hear the compressor.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Rovik
    Pro

For daily use it is from 58dB to 60dB, very happy with that

Ivan I can see why, that is very quiet indeed, with a radio on you probably could not hear the compressor.

Thats right 🙂

Norway

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

The pb360 gets pretty loud you crank it up with that sub thumping you can hear it over most compressors lol

That’s a good idea . I should do that to mine to fit my 7″ grinder in . Just want everything in one box .

Always willing to learn .

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 247 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.670 seconds