dcsimg

L-Boxx 4 Storage and Organization

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 247 total)
  • Author

Here is my Essve 2-to 3-1/2-inch Framing Nailer.

Love that setup. Real clean.

Thanks for sharing.

@Boschmanbrian, thanks.
    The flooring is only laminate, but for this room it is ok. At this time i don’t have any 3D box, mabe later.

Thanks, hopefully you will get a 3D, you always have great set ups. Thanks for sharing.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Here is my Essve 2-to 3-1/2-inch Framing Nailer.

Very nice storage of the nailer Ivan.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

It’s good to know you can squeeze a framing nailer into an L4. Nice set up!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

yellaD
    Pro

Rovik, that is the sickest L-boxx set up and collection of Bosch tools I’ve ever seen. @woodman, I love that router and bit set-up, do you mind if I copy that?

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Now that I have received my L-BOXX-4, here is the main reason that I redeemed for it.

I have for years used an old recycle bin to keep my Drywall, Tiling and Concrete tools in. They have all migrated into the 4.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Now that I have received my L-BOXX-4, here is the main reason that I redeemed for it.

I have for years used an old recycle bin to keep my Drywall, Tiling and Concrete tools in. They have all migrated into the 4.

Looking good Frank. You gave me a good idea, I have been using an old plastic milk crate.

yellaD
    Pro

I’m looking for something to store my router,fence, and bits. I’ll either get the 3 or the 4. The 4 is huge, do you have a dolly? how many L-Boxxes do you have stacked?

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I’m looking for something to store my router,fence, and bits. I’ll either get the 3 or the 4. The 4 is huge, do you have a dolly? how many L-Boxxes do you have stacked?

Yes, I have the L-DOLLY, L-BOXX-1 and a L-RACK-3D. It stands about 3.5′ tall right now. the L-Rack will house all my multi-meters and other electrical tools.

— Glenn Botting

yellaD
    Pro

Is the L-Boxx 4 even carry-able by hand when full? I’d assume that you’d NEED the dolly, esp. if it’s stacked even just once. I dunno, I don’t have any of these yet…i just have a couple systainers.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Looking good Frank. You gave me a good idea, I have been using an old plastic milk crate.

Milk crate for me too, but I think the L-4 is a much better solution. I think I need 2-3 of the L-4s for various things…

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Is the L-Boxx 4 even carry-able by hand when full? I’d assume that you’d NEED the dolly, esp. if it’s stacked even just once. I dunno, I don’t have any of these yet…i just have a couple systainers.

I have a couple L4s jammed pretty full but they are still very manageable.in terms of weight

John S

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Milk crate for me too, but I think the L-4 is a much better solution. I think I need 2-3 of the L-4s for various things…

Yeas the L-4s can hi=old a lot of stuff and are stackable.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I’ve got a few milk crates with various tools also, This is the start of organizing my chaos. I figure a couple more 4’s, one for plumbing and another for various cutting tools (jigs, circ’s)

— Glenn Botting

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I’ve got a few milk crates with various tools also, This is the start of organizing my chaos. I figure a couple more 4’s, one for plumbing and another for various cutting tools (jigs, circ’s)

lol they are going to turn in to @utopia78‘s lboxxes, they weigh a ton.

yellaD
    Pro

Guess this also implies that the L-B4 is quite sturdy! I was thinking it might be too big for it’s walls and warp if picked up wrong.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

great ideas here, i think i gotta do something with my L-B4 soon too.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

wow that compressor set up turned out great.

Here is my L4 boxes:

If I didn’t know any better, I’d swear BOSCH sold the boxx with the compressor already installed. Awesome job on it.

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

That compressor box is still my fav L-boxx I have seen. So nicely done.

Here’s my MR23 router in an L4

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That compressor box is still my fav L-boxx I have seen. So nicely done.

Brad you are right, that was very nicely done. Wish Bosch R&D would take a look at it and come out with one.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 247 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.520 seconds