dcsimg

L-Boxx 4 Storage and Organization

Viewing 7 posts - 241 through 247 (of 247 total)
  • Author
    MikeK
    Pro
    Darmstadt, Germany, APO

@mikek @doobie Thanks so much fellas. @mikek Sent you a PM. Let me know where i can send you some money 🙂

No money needed, as I’m happy to help. I’ll mail it on Monday when the Post Office opens again.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Here is a real crazy mod I’ve seen prior to the GLI1900 Flood Light! Also saw this video last night of a custom L-Boxx Boom Box!!!

Both are really nice but the boom box rocks. That is the one drawback to the PB360 is that it will not stack with the L-Boxxes.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

Here is a real crazy mod I’ve seen prior to the GLI1900 Flood Light! Also saw this video last night of a custom L-Boxx Boom Box!!!

Both are really nice but the boom box rocks. That is the one drawback to the PB360 is that it will not stack with the L-Boxxes.

Never thought about that. But I can’t see a huge benefit of the PB360 being able to interlock with the L-Boxxes either.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Both are really nice but the boom box rocks.

I love the boom BoXX, I have 3 of them in out house now.. I come home and the wifey has them all syiked to the same station…

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Hangman
    Pro

Well I use the L-Boxx system to be mobile, it get’s my tool across the city via NYC subway. Often I’ve used velcro straps to attach my PB360 onto the extended handles of the Bosch cart.
    So having an interlocking L-Boxx Powerbox would be cool in theory, though I’ve got a well thought out system. @Doobie

One odd thing about the L-Cart design is an L-Boxx 4 at the bottom is absolutely mandatory. If you don’t have a 4-Boxx at the bottom the cases don’t stack properly at all. Took some observation was I was struggling with certain Boxx configurations. The Boxx’s would tip and fall off the cart easier when I hit a bump. Also I use a big velcro strap instead of the near useless provided bungee cord.

Well I don’t have a photo of my PB360 attached to my cart, here is a shot of my typical on the train kit.

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

Attachments:

Well I use the L-Boxx system to be mobile, it get’s my tool across the city via NYC subway. Often I’ve used velcro straps to attach my PB360 onto the extended handles of the Bosch cart.
    So having an interlocking L-Boxx Powerbox would be cool in theory, though I’ve got a well thought out system. @doobie

One odd thing about the L-Cart design is an L-Boxx 4 at the bottom is absolutely mandatory. If you don’t have a 4-Boxx at the bottom the cases don’t stack properly at all. Took some observation was I was struggling with certain Boxx configurations. The Boxx’s would tip and fall off the cart easier when I hit a bump. Also I use a big velcro strap instead of the near useless provided bungee cord.

Well I don’t have a photo of my PB360 attached to my cart, here is a shot of my typical on the train kit.

Nice picture, could a L box 3 be used, or is it a must for the L box 4 as you mentioned,
    Definitely have to add some 4 s to my list.

Hangman
    Pro

The L-Boxx3 isn’t tall enough to clear the molded base/mechanism housing of the collapsible wheels. One could use a L-Boxx3 though I find that configuration to be a struggle at longer distance. Realistically you can easily move any size or configuration for short distances. Bosch shows this as the ideal configuration in a promotional photo, I don’t think it’s just to advertize larger L-Boxx’s.

They have redesigned the base of the newer hand truck styled cart completely. Everything is flatter rather than the previous rounded style molding. Definitely see that would allow any configuration to be stack more easily. Though I’m happy with my cart and I’m sure it will last for decades!

You can definitely see the differences in the stock photos below.

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

Viewing 7 posts - 241 through 247 (of 247 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.761 seconds