dcsimg

L-Boxx 4 Storage and Organization

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 247 total)
  • Author

I’ve scoured this forum and others looking for some L-boxx inserts. I’m interested in one for my MRC23 router (same as the GOF 1600 in EU I believe) and one for my ROS65VC-5 sander. Are the Bosch inserts any where to be found? They certainly don’t seem easy to come by. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

They seem to be unavailable. The only ones that seem to be able to get them are the crowd that orders from germany.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

They certainly don’t seem easy to come by. Anyone have any suggestions?

You can try and order them here from Bosch. Helps if you have the part number but they maybe able to look it up.

Order Line 1-877 Bosch-99 1-877-267-2499

Also check with Alex @madman us if available he can get them from Germany.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

I’ve scoured this forum and others looking for some L-boxx inserts. I’m interested in one for my MRC23 router (same as the GOF 1600 in EU I believe) and one for my ROS65VC-5 sander. Are the Bosch inserts any where to be found? They certainly don’t seem easy to come by. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Unfortunately Mike, Bosch North America really doesn’t offer a lot of their inserts here other than for the most popular items. I had to get an insert imported for my half sheet sander which quite frankly kinda irked me how expensive it was to do so especially being in Canada like yourself.

BTW, welcome to the forum! ☺

@mwarning

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Thanks!

Also check with Alex @madman us if available he can get them from Germany.

Nothing easier than that 😛
    waiting for your pm…

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Thanks!

Unfortunately Mike, Bosch North America really doesn’t offer a lot of their inserts here other than for the most popular items. I had to get an insert imported for my half sheet sander which quite frankly kinda irked me how expensive it was to do so especially being in Canada like yourself.

BTW, welcome to the forum! ☺

@mwarning

Don’t discount the value of some Kaizen foam either in sheets from Fastcap or in Lboxx size bits from Kaizen Inserts

Hangman
    Pro

Glad I found this thread, I do lover me some L-Boxxes! Have two of the 4’s with no special modifications other than red foam cut to shape to protect the bottom. are there any other threads about L-Boxx modifications on here?

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Glad I found this thread, I do lover me some L-Boxxes! Have two of the 4’s with no special modifications other than red foam cut to shape to protect the bottom. are there any other threads about L-Boxx modifications on here?

I don’t think so that they is a thread with lboxx mods.
    But it’s a great idea in my opinion. I have seen quite a few lboxx mods out there.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

. I have seen quite a few lboxx mods out there.

I love the L-Boxx mods!!! We had a nice one on here with the recips saw made to fit… I lost the pic.

Hangman
    Pro

Seen some modification images on Pinterest and Google, thought that would be an interesting thread.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I love the L-Boxx mods!!! We had a nice one on here with the recips saw made to fit… I lost the pic.

LOL that was a classic mod for sure.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Hangman
    Pro

Here is a real crazy mod I’ve seen prior to the GLI1900 Flood Light! Also saw this video last night of a custom L-Boxx Boom Box!!! Bosch should consider this idea heavily, maybe I’ll just need to make one myself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VJjtbclcOgT

Here is a real crazy mod I’ve seen prior to the GLI1900 Flood Light! Also saw this video last night of a custom L-Boxx Boom Box!!! Bosch should consider this idea heavily, maybe I’ll just need to make one myself!

That’s pretty cool,
    Always nice to see how difficult modifications can be done,

MikeK
    Pro
    Darmstadt, Germany, APO

Thanks!

I have a new, still in the box, insert for the GOF 1600. The part number is 1 600 A00 89U. I ordered it and the L-Boxx 4 when I ordered my router because the description said the router didn’t come with a box or insert. The router arrived complete with box and insert, so I have a spare insert that I can’t use (the box is being used).

PM me with your mailing address and I’ll give it to you…otherwise it will be tossed when I make my next trash run.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

That boom box is a real piece of work.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Doobie

Thanks!

I have a new, still in the box, insert for the GOF 1600. The part number is 1 600 A00 89U. I ordered it and the L-Boxx 4 when I ordered my router because the description said the router didn’t come with a box or insert. The router arrived complete with box and insert, so I have a spare insert that I can’t use (the box is being used).

PM me with your mailing address and I’ll give it to you…otherwise it will be tossed when I make my next trash run.

I’ll tag him for you. Most generous of you Mike. He’s a new member here.

@mwarning

Hangman
    Pro

Yeah it’s mod on an L-Boxx4 though it was super cool. Always looking at different ideas like that as inspiration.

MikeK
    Pro
    Darmstadt, Germany, APO

Thanks, Kevin! I’ll mail it through the USPS, so hopefully there won’t be any duties on it.

@MikeK @Doobie Thanks so much fellas. @MikeK Sent you a PM. Let me know where i can send you some money 🙂

Doobie

Thanks, Kevin! I’ll mail it through the USPS, so hopefully there won’t be any duties on it.

That’s hit and miss, but via USPS it is a lot less likely in my experience of getting nailed for those fees than other methods.

@mikek @doobie Thanks so much fellas. @mikek Sent you a PM. Let me know where i can send you some money 🙂

Hey, no problem. Glad I could help a new member here.

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 247 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.585 seconds