dcsimg

L-Boxx 3D Storage and Organization

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    The_Grizz
    Pro
    Rome, GA

I can’t speak for the drawers, but I have the Bosch 2 sided insert for drill and impact in the top of my 3D, and a regular or quick charger will fit right in the middle between the drills. There’s also 2 slots for extra batteries.

I can’t speak for the drawers, but I have the Bosch 2 sided insert for drill and impact in the top of my 3D, and a regular or quick charger will fit right in the middle between the drills. There’s also 2 slots for extra batteries.

I have the same in my 3D, but I keep my compact drill on one side and my brute hammer drill on the other. My impact fits well enough in the middle, where the charger is supposed to go

bbernardesjr87
    Pro
    Longueuil, Quebec

Hey William, that´s the plan eh. 2 slots for extra batteries is GOLD…I did experience having no charged batteries to finish a job.
    It´s not just about moisture, dust too!
    Being honest it´s an addiction or kind off…after all works, cleaning up ALL tools and charged up ready for next day.
    I dont remember starting a morning without any tool or missing something else or flat batteries…and the end it´s good haha

Hangman
    Pro

The 3D’s are amazing I’ve got two of them for my most used tools. In one I keep the IDH182 Brushless Impact on top & in the other I keep the MXH183 Multi Cutter!

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

The 3D’s are amazing I’ve got two of them for my most used tools. In one I keep the IDH182 Brushless Impact on top & in the other I keep the MXH183 Multi Cutter!

I believe you mean MXH180 ? 😛 18V cordless oscillating tool works too for some folks on the site 😛
    I do like the NAINA OMT blade drawers for the 3D but they are somehow poorly designed, with that I mean lots of room is wasted.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Attachments:
    bbernardesjr87
    Pro
    Longueuil, Quebec

I believe you mean MXH180 ? 😛 18V cordless oscillating tool works too for some folks on the site 😛
    I do like the NAINA OMT blade drawers for the 3D but they are somehow poorly designed, with that I mean lots of room is wasted.

Hey Alex, I agree about that, waited room…However there is a little box which comes with some blades which I like, there are 2 models, with a clear lid and a entire both colour one.
    I attached some pics.

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Where can you find the one with the clear lid/ last pic at?

bbernardesjr87
    Pro
    Longueuil, Quebec

hojo04

Hey Howard, I found it online, uk store…dont remember the link sorry

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I believe you mean MXH180 ? 18V cordless oscillating tool works too for some folks on the site

Hey Alex, I agree about that, waited room…However there is a little box which comes with some blades which I like, there are 2 models, with a clear lid and a entire both colour one.
    I attached some pics.

yeah I do have that box too. It holds quite a few blades.
    the iboxx is great to overlook all the blades. the little box you have to dig in it. both have pros and cons.

Where can you find the one with the clear lid/ last pic at?

It’s the new one for the starlock blades and I believe it should be included in the starlock OMT’s as well.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The clear lid blade box is nice. I have the blade box with the regular lid, it came with the 18V OMT in the L-Boxx.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

That’s nice. Wasted room for sure, but if you were to be using a 3D with it you would still have plenty of room.

Good stuff, very practical boxes from what I’ve seen, definitely want to get a few.

I attached some pics.

I have two of the solid colour one – came with my 18v and with my old 2.5A model

I attached some pics.

I have two of the solid colour one – came with my 18v and with my old 2.5A model

I have the one that came with my older 2.5 I bought more than 5 years ago
    A clear top would have been nice mind you, but not a big deal.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

The clear lid blade box is nice. I have the blade box with the regular lid, it came with the 18V OMT in the L-Boxx.

yeah most will likely have the regular box when they purchased or redeemed a multitool. maybe soon bosch will switch them out to the newer style.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

yeah most will likely have the regular box when they purchased or redeemed a multitool. maybe soon bosch will switch them out to the newer style.

I can’t say I really care much about a clear lid if Im getting a blade anyways – thats like wanting a clear lid on my jigsaw blade case. But, it is nicer looking, I guess

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

I can’t say I really care much about a clear lid if Im getting a blade anyways – thats like wanting a clear lid on my jigsaw blade case. But, it is nicer looking, I guess

It’s a nice little box to store the smaller thing in like blades or anything else. I bet it would fit nice in the L-Boxx 2 also.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

You are right it’s more for aesthetic look but most just don’t care about it and you still have to open it to search and grab the right blade.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I think I saw where DeWalt or Makita has that clear lid small box for their OMT blades.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

bbernardesjr87
    Pro
    Longueuil, Quebec

I attached some pics.

The lid is clear is good to see inside and the interior differs a bit from yours.
    You can find that online…NAINA sucks!
    I might get the drawers for the 3D.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.379 seconds