dcsimg

L-Boxx 3D Storage and Organization

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 106 total)
  • Author

Drills (DDS181, HDH181X, and IDH182) with
    LST92-OD Open drawer for L-BOXX-3D (bits and guides)
    i-BOXX53-12 Drawer and Insert Set for L-BOXX-3D (Drywall and countersink bits + screws)

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Got around to gathering most of my Electrical tools, testers & bits’n’pieces. I’m sure I’ve got more to track down and find a spot for it all.

L-BOXX-3D, i-BOXX72-10, i-BOXX53-12

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Got around to gathering most of my Electrical tools, testers & bits’n’pieces. I’m sure I’ve got more to track down and find a spot for it all.

L-BOXX-3D, i-BOXX72-10, i-BOXX53-12

Very nice

yellaD
    Pro

My goal is to be half as organized as you. No dust neither!

Mine too 🙂

I tend to alternate accumulate clutter until I get fed up and go on a cleaning spree. Wish I had better habits. Better organization systems help, but can only do so much

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

The boxes look brand new, not a scratch or a speck of dust anywhere!

I see the small trays in the drawers aren’t the same as the L-1s I have.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Looks really nice and organized Frank. Nice job.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Very nice

ThanX

No dust on because it’s new, once I start using it, I’m sure it won’t stay looking that clean. Only good thing is all the elecrical stuff is in one place and not scattered all over, in the basement, or garage. 😀

The boxes look brand new, not a scratch or a speck of dust anywhere!

I see the small trays in the drawers aren’t the same as the L-1s I have.

@jponto07
    Got a picture of your tray? I find, I could use a different config of the trays for stuff. IE: a few larger ones for some of the hand tools.

Looks really nice and organized Frank. Nice job.

Organized for now. LOL at least it’s all in one place and I don’t have to spend half the day looking for a certain tester. 😉

— Glenn Botting

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Got a picture of your tray? I find, I could use a different config of the trays for stuff. IE: a few larger ones for some of the hand tools.

Sure thing. It’s just the standard insert.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

I never paid attention to the 3D before. After seeing these pictures it definitely is on my radar now. A great way to organize.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Sure thing. It’s just the standard insert.

Great thanX, it at least has a larger compartment for hand tools, strippers, pliers, crimper.

— Glenn Botting

yellaD
    Pro

Yeah, it’s all about trying to find that one thing that you haven’t thought about in a year, tyring to remember where you saw it last…haha. Now it’s in sight.

redwood
    Pro

I love the 3D’s and L-racks. They have made me the most organized in 40+ years. We will have to see how long that lasts though.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I never paid attention to the 3D before. After seeing these pictures it definitely is on my radar now. A great way to organize.

The 3D is a nice box. Tool storage plus an L-Rack for drawers.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I love the 3D’s and L-racks. They have made me the most organized in 40+ years. We will have to see how long that lasts though.

Mark,
    Now that is some cool organization. I can only dream of being that well organized.

— Glenn Botting

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

boy after seeing this I might have to try a set of the L-racks. Has anyone had any issues with the latches on the drawers

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I might have to try a set of the L-racks. Has anyone had any issues with the latches on the drawers

I have a L-Rack I use for fastener storage. No issues on the drawer latches.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

woodman_412

Nice job on the 3D’s guys! I like your setup with your drills and drivers Eric. I’ve been giving thought to switching my drill gear over to a 3D. Right now I have all my 12V drills in an L2 and my 18V in another L2. It’s nice being able to only take along one of them sometimes though. I may add some L-racks and i-boxxes to make a 3D of sorts that I can still take apart and separate out.

Dan

danpattison.com

Nice job on the 3D’s guys! I like your setup with your drills and drivers Eric. I’ve been giving thought to switching my drill gear over to a 3D. Right now I have all my 12V drills in an L2 and my 18V in another L2. It’s nice being able to only take along one of them sometimes though. I may add some L-racks and i-boxxes to make a 3D of sorts that I can still take apart and separate out.

Im essentially at that place now. The big drawer is a hair too full, so the narrow iboxx always catches. Do they make a big iboxx? Closing a lid would help. They various bits and loose ends always shift and end up jamming something. I keep thinking I would switch to 72s and bring either an l2 of 18v drills or an L1 of 12v depending on the job

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Nice job on the 3D’s guys

The 3Ds are great for mixing up storage options all in one box. It is a versatile box that can be used in any number of ways. Drill/drivers in the box, fasteners down below in the I-boxxes.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.356 seconds