dcsimg

L-Boxx 3 Storage and Organization

Viewing 14 posts - 281 through 294 (of 294 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Exactly what I was thinking!

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Unlike some here, my Boxxes get packed, unpacked, and repacked as the situation dictates, since I only have two at this point, so I don’t have dedicated Boxxes for certain jobs – they’re basically for transporting. So here’s this morning’s set up. CCS180, Starlock OMT, corded Jig saw, and a few batteries for tools I’m carrying elsewhere 🙂

Charlie

Instagram

Unlike some here, my Boxxes get packed, unpacked, and repacked as the situation dictates, since I only have two at this point, so I don’t have dedicated Boxxes for certain jobs – they’re basically for transporting. So here’s this morning’s set up. CCS180, Starlock OMT, corded Jig saw, and a few batteries for tools I’m carrying elsewhere 🙂

Well Charlie, we gotta make do with what we have,
    Looks like you are getting it done just the same,
    Eventually you will add more l boxes to your collection.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I pack a drill and some batteries in my saw boxx.

Attachments:
    cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

@Boschmanbrian I’ve got a 2 coming 🙂 I’m just waiting to hear back from Jim that it’s on it’s way!

Charlie

Instagram

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

@montreal_woodworks I know that omt tool can cut it but I personally think fine cut tool makes more straight line but omt will do the job also, fine cut also have a miter table which can cut shoe moulding on the spot it’s portable

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

@dadgineer it’s gonna be hard for you to find it when more time passes. It’sdiscontinued. Item. It is great saw for cutting under Jamba. @boschmanbrian yes I do cut under door Jambs.. but I also use it to cut plywood flush with the bottom plate.

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

@boschmanbrian I’ve got a 2 coming 🙂 I’m just waiting to hear back from Jim that it’s on it’s way!

Congratulations Charlie, they are definitely a nice size, I only have two, the ones that came with my circular saw and the other one that came with the recip saw.
    Looking forward to seeing how you use them.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Here’s a non-standard set up, lol! Thanksgiving food transportation! Fit real nice in the back of the four runner too – I’m never using bags again!

Charlie

Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Here’s a non-standard set up, lol! Thanksgiving food transportation! Fit real nice in the back of the four runner too – I’m never using bags again!

Man I never would of thought of that. LOL, great idea

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

I started doing something similar this summer when we went out on day picnics. Strapped them up to a collapsable tilt truck and lugging all the food and stuff was so much easier.

Man I never would of thought of that. LOL, great idea

Yes I would not of thought of that either, definitely have to pick up a few empty l box 3s and maybe 4s, good tip

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Smart thinking there lol.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

great picture charlie, but that would never be me haha…
    I am too much OCD lol

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Viewing 14 posts - 281 through 294 (of 294 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.472 seconds