dcsimg

L-Boxx 2 Storage and Organization

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 223 total)
  • Author
    Rovik
    Pro

Here is my new Bosch tool:

Norway

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

nice Rovik. would be nice if bosch would add the fast charger to the lboxx kits here in NA.
    we still have the regular charger.
    I have to grab one of those socket sets from bosch one day.
    they have pretty good reviews

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I know i have posted a picture og my Bosch 10.8V tools before, but this time i use a L-Boxx 2. If i get more tools i have to upgrade to a L-Boxx 3.

Nice set of 10.8V tools @Rovik.

Nice to know you like the little cut off grinder.
    I wish they had that one here in NA.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

nice Rovik. would be nice if bosch would add the fast charger to the lboxx kits here in NA.
    we still have the regular charger.
    I have to grab one of those socket sets from bosch one day.
    they have pretty good reviews

I have gotten a couple of those fast chargers here BC630, They came with an Lbox kit too.

Very nice congrats, how do you like the IDH182, I have one and love it.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

thats awesome, what is the north american version of the gdx? is it the idh182?

Rovik
    Pro

Very nice congrats, how do you like the IDH182, I have one and love it.

I just love it. It’s great to have just one tool, than two. I think this is my favorite Bosch tool at the moment 🙂

thats awesome, what is the north american version of the gdx? is it the idh182?

Yes thats right. Mine is a European version GDX 18 V-EC and NA is the IDH 182 18V.

Norway

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Very nice Rovik. That looks like a HD impact driver.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Rovik
    Pro

Very nice Rovik. That looks like a HD impact driver.

I love the impact driver. I also put a post in the L-Boxx 1 tread.

http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/l-boxx-1-storage-and-organization/page/5/

Norway

That looks like a beast! Congrats.

Doobie

I know i have posted a picture og my Bosch 10.8V tools before, but this time i use a L-Boxx 2. If i get more tools i have to upgrade to a L-Boxx 3.

Nice tight setup. I can’t tell what keeps them in their place. Is there a custom cut foam insert you made?

Rovik
    Pro

That looks like a beast! Congrats.

Thanks

Nice tight setup. I can’t tell what keeps them in their place. Is there a custom cut foam insert you made?

I just use one layer of foam in the bottom.

Norway

woodman_412

I updated my ‘RVL’ L2 setup today to include my new laser level. I was able to pack in the 18V radio, 12V vacuum, two FL12s, the laser, BM3 positioning device, laser target and spare AA batteries. I’ll include a pic of what the layout used to look like too. I recessed the AA batteries and the laser target into the foam below the vac since they won’t be accessed often. Everything else is easy to get it and stays exactly where it’s supposed to. This makes a good general purpose setup that will go with me to just about every job. I’ve been trying to pack more into my l-boxxes lately rather than getting more l-boxxes since it is more space efficient overall for both storage and transport.

Dan

danpattison.com

That’s pretty impressive space saving you did there in just one l-boxx . You cut your own foam out with a knife or hot tip .

Always willing to learn .

@woodman_412 great use of space in the the L box.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I updated my ‘RVL’ L2 setup today to include my new laser level. I was able to pack in the 18V radio, 12V vacuum, two FL12s, the laser, BM3 positioning device, laser target and spare AA batteries.

Dan,
    Nice and tidy looking, great job.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

No room for a charger in there though.

woodman_412

That’s pretty impressive space saving you did there in just one l-boxx . You cut your own foam out with a knife or hot tip .

I use a narrow utility knife to cut the foam with William. I find it works really well.

I keep an 18V charger in my 18V drill/driver l-boxx and a 12V charger in my 12V drill/driver l-boxx Austin and they always go with me too so I always have extra batteries and both chargers.

Dan

danpattison.com

I use a narrow utility knife to cut the foam with William. I find it works really well.

I keep an 18V charger in my 18V drill/driver l-boxx and a 12V charger in my 12V drill/driver l-boxx Austin and they always go with me too so I always have extra batteries and both chargers.

Now you have me thinking that it wasn’t the foam, just the way I had it laid out. Well done Dan

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

Cutting the foam with a knife sucks. I too have thought something with a hit knife would be best.

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 223 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.814 seconds