dcsimg

L-Boxx 2 Storage and Organization

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 223 total)
  • Author
    Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Oh I hate this that we don’t have those items @madman_us yeah I have mine in the kaizenfoam.both gsa18v and sgh182 but I would Def like it more if I have a hardcase

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Oh I hate this that we don’t have those items . yeah I have mine in the kaizenfoam.both gsa18v and sgh182 but I would Def like it more if I have a hardcase

Next time when I have a package rolling in from germany with bosch items I’ll order you one of each too. I actually waiting for them. They are not expensive. But at the moment they are not available – no clue why.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Bosch should think about these things and import them because inserts without lboxx is useless.foam is the second Option

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Bosch should think about these things and import them because inserts without lboxx is useless.foam is the second Option

Yes you are right with that but bosch should just offer certain bare tools as a lboxx kit. For instance, the GSA18V (18V compact saw) in a lboxx2+insert.
    Bosch had the SGH182 (18V drywall) in a lboxx kit but without insert! that doesnt make sense at all. and later on bosch discontinued that product. now only available as a bare tool or a kit with some batteries etc.

they should definitely make all inserts available for NA customers.
    When they have the SGH182 (18V drywall gun) on the NA market – they should also over the insert for it.
    Same with the GSA18V – only as a bare tool in NA available. They should have the lboxx insert available for purchase too. I don’t mind spending 10$ or so for an insert.
    Yes Bosch has the lboxx foam inserts too. but not everyone likes foam.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Like seeing the L-2 in action, byt far one of my favorite boxes. Have just about given up on inserts and foam though.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Like seeing the L-2 in action, byt far one of my favorite boxes. Have just about given up on inserts and foam though.

I’m thinking that that’s the rout I’m going to go for alot of my different tool storage. Just throw it all in there. As long as everything that’s supposed to go together is there, it’s organized enough for me.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

If you ever need help finding inserts for specific tools – just let me know I can help you out. If you would go with foam inserts – Kaizen foams or bosch’s foams work well.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I’m thinking that that’s the rout I’m going to go for alot of my different tool storage. Just throw it all in there. As long as everything that’s supposed to go together is there, it’s organized enough for me.

I had a couple boxes like that then I got kaizen foam and it’s so much nicer being organized. You know where everything is and what’s not there when putting stuff away.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

I had a couple boxes like that then I got kaizen foam and it’s so much nicer being organized. You know where everything is and what’s not there when putting stuff away.

Well for some things I’ve considered going with the foam, like router bits and attachments or lasers. But if I were to have a Boxx of screw drivers or cases of drill bits I don’t think I’ll be doing any real organization for them.

Well for some things I’ve considered going with the foam, like router bits and attachments or lasers. But if I were to have a Boxx of screw drivers or cases of drill bits I don’t think I’ll be doing any real organization for them.

For gauges and such it is nice. For tools it just takes up so much room that it slows things down and requires more boxes

If you ever need help finding inserts for specific tools – just let me know I can help you out. If you would go with foam inserts – Kaizen foams or bosch’s foams work well.

Thanks Alex, I appreciate it. But they just don’t seem to work out for me. Some things like OMT it is nice, but not so good over all

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Mx30 fit nicely in the lboxx2

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Your hard molded case has seen its days, that’s for sure. The lboxx insert came right in time 😛
    I have the mx30 also with an insert in the lboxx2. I posted it here too a while ago….but here again 😛

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Attachments:
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Looks like Bosch is releasing some new inserts.

Any idea when these inserts will be available?

Bosch 1250DEVS 6″ Dual-Mode Random Orbit Sander/Polisher Insert Bosch 1600A002VR
    Bosch 3727DEVS 6″ Random Orbit Sander/Polisher Insert Bosch 1600A002VV
    Bosch CSM180 5 3/8″ Metal Cutting Circular Saw Insert 60828505AB / 1600A0088K for L-BOXX3
    Bosch HDS181-02 18V Lithium-Ion Compact Tough™ 1/2″ Hammer Drill/Driver Insert 60828504VY

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Looks good Ibrahim,
    At least now they all stack and lock into each other, not like those blow molded cases.

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Some good pics of what fits in this LBOXX.

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I can use the csm180 metal cutting saw insert since it doesn’t have a insert its not even in box or bag yet just wondering around

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Looks like Bosch is releasing some new inserts.

Any idea when these inserts will be available?

Bosch 1250DEVS 6″ Dual-Mode Random Orbit Sander/Polisher Insert Bosch 1600A002VR
    Bosch 3727DEVS 6″ Random Orbit Sander/Polisher Insert Bosch 1600A002VV
    Bosch CSM180 5 3/8″ Metal Cutting Circular Saw Insert 60828505AB / 1600A0088K for L-BOXX3
    Bosch HDS181-02 18V Lithium-Ion Compact Tough™ 1/2″ Hammer Drill/Driver Insert 60828504VY

The ones for the sander are already available but not for the CSM180. I am still waiting for that one to come available for the dealer, including some more newer ones.
    It always takes some time after the actual tool release that those inserts come available for single purchase.
    I’ll keep you posted.

I can use the csm180 metal cutting saw insert since it doesn’t have a insert its not even in box or bag yet just wondering around

you are already on the list for it 😛

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The ones for the sander are already available but not for the CSM180.

Thank you for the update. Great they are rolling albeit slowly but surely.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I received my lboxx insert for the SGH182 + MA55 (drywall gun with auto feed).
    Now I just have to get another Lboxx2 – I thought I had one left.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Attachments:
Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 223 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.684 seconds