dcsimg

L-Boxx 2 Storage and Organization

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 223 total)
  • Author

Here’s some of my L-boxx 2.

the campbell nail gun fits perfectly in there. looks like there is no room for the gun to slide around 😀
    Will all your screws I would maybe go with the L-Rack-S and some 72 deep drawers.

Yeah, that nailer fits like a glove. Got real lucky there.

I’ve got an L-Rack and an L-Rack-S but they currently hold my bits, drills, wrenches, pliers, etc. I’m definitely planning on some more for nails, screws, sockets, etc.

@onecaribou nice pictures, good job on all the organization of the L box,
    Good idea for the kreg jig,

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

the campbell nail gun fits perfectly in there. looks like there is no room for the gun to slide around 😀
    Will all your screws I would maybe go with the L-Rack-S and some 72 deep drawers.

Same with my pasalode. And those guns are almost identical

Nice to know that a pasalode will fit! I hate how their cases are so bulky and round. My new ones a little better but still really awkward

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

You certainly packed a lot in there.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

@onecaribou nice pictures, good job on all the organization of the L box,
    Good idea for the kreg jig,

Thanks! It feels good to be organized. I’m way more efficient now as well.

You certainly packed a lot in there.

Yeah, a little too much sometimes. I need to spread things out a bit more .. It sucks trying to puzzle piece the tighter boxes together at the end of a long day. A few more L-Boxx never hurt anyone, right? 😉

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

It sucks trying to puzzle piece the tighter boxes together at the end of a long day.

That is the problem, you get it all to fit but at the end of the day it just won’t seem to all go back in.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I retired my old Bosch MX30E (3amp corded OMT) Hard Case and put the Multitool with the new insert I received from Germany into a L-BOXX2.

(if anyone is interested in the hard case, pls send me a pm)

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

I retired my old Bosch MX30E (3amp corded OMT) Hard Case and put the Multitool with the new insert I received from Germany into a L-BOXX2.

Like the looks of it Alex. Unfortunately I have a little stack of trays that never seem to work out. Really have to work on my organizational skills

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Like the looks of it Alex. Unfortunately I have a little stack of trays that never seem to work out. Really have to work on my organizational skills

Thanks Ed. I like to be organized and every tool needs it spot and has to be labeled.
    Then it’s faster to find tools. I am still not fully organized yet. Here and there I still have to tweak a bit.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Any reason you didn’t go the kaizen foam route. I would think that it would be cheaper if you had to get that from Germany

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Any reason you didn’t go the kaizen foam route. I would think that it would be cheaper if you had to get that from Germany

I still go with kaizen foam. but I had this one ordered with several other items and it didnt cost that much. only a fraction of a kaizen foam and its not flimsy at all like other bosch inserts. its pretty thick material.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I still go with kaizen foam. but I had this one ordered with several other items and it didnt cost that much. only a fraction of a kaizen foam and its not flimsy at all like other bosch inserts. its pretty thick material.

gotcha. Probably didn’t ad any extra cost to shipping.

Looks great Alex, to bad we can’t get those locally,

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

thats right – no weight but area 😀 like the inserts for the ROS65VC and OS50VC.
    lightweight but take up quite some space.

Thanks Brian. Yes you are right. Bosch tools in Germany do come wiht a lboxx and insert and here somehow some tools only in a cardboard box.

If you need any inserts or so, let me know I started a list with inserts to find out which insert is needed for which tool

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Nicely organized L-Boxx . Do you know the length of that cord . Is it 6′ or shorter . I think they should all be 8′ .

Always willing to learn .

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Nicely organized L-Boxx . Do you know the length of that cord . Is it 6′ or shorter . I think they should all be 8′ .

@Skillman

Thanks Will.
    Don’t fall out of your chair LOL
    13-foot cord & ball-joint cord swivel
    In 20 days I gonna buy a few more L-BOXX2’s

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Is that the extension we have on the mx30 I know it’s long but is it 13 feet long don’t know @madman_us

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Is that the extension we have on the mx30 I know it’s long but is it 13 feet long don’t know

That was the number I had in my head but I just went in to the garage and measure it. its 13′ and 4″ long.

@Masterbosch

Do you have your SGH182+MA55 in a L-BOXX2 with kaizen foam?
    I tried to order the L-BOXX insert for the 18V drywall gun and for the GSA18V (compact recip saw) but they are not sold separately at this time…maybe later on.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I tried to order the L-BOXX insert for the 18V drywall gun and for the GSA18V (compact recip saw) but they are not sold separately at this time…maybe later on.

Let me know when the insert GSA18V is available I need to order one as well.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

thats right – no weight but area 😀 like the inserts for the ROS65VC and OS50VC.
    lightweight but take up quite some space.

Thanks Brian. Yes you are right. Bosch tools in Germany do come wiht a lboxx and insert and here somehow some tools only in a cardboard box.

If you need any inserts or so, let me know I started a list with inserts to find out which insert is needed for which tool

Thanks Alex, I will go over my tools and boxes, and get back to you, can I order them directly, and will they ship to Canada?

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 223 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.808 seconds