dcsimg

L-Boxx 2 Storage and Organization

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 223 total)
  • Author
    EthanB
    Pro
    South Kingstown, RI

READ!!

This thread is for PHOTOS of the L-Boxx 2 and what fits in it. They do not need to be perfectly set up with foam and accessories. Please use the other threads for discussion. Post any relevant comments in with your images. If you want to know if a certain tool will fit in a certain L-boxx, you can request it here.

The Hitachi grinder will just fit if the head is at the rear of the box. I could easily fit two grinders side by side.

This is a Craftsman spiral cutter and accessories, there’s plenty of room for a wider model Rotozip.

dod
    Pro
    Dayton, OH

DDB181 Drill
    IDS181 Impact
    2 Slim pack batteries + Charger

Kobalt 20v Drill (KT300A) + 2.0 Ah battery

DeWALT bit set
    Kobalt Counter sink bit set

-Daniel

Attachments:

this is mine , an older ni-cad hammer in the 2 with some drill bits and the anchor drive system. plus a jig saw and some blades.

My table saw L2 kit

Dado blade (freud 8) squares, ppe, zci and dado insert, and a couple of other blades

Jigsaw, guide, and blades

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

What an l-boxx 2 looks like if it comes with a single drill/driver.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

You can fit more stuff inside a drill/driver kit if you forgo one of the inserts. Things will stay in place if you pack it tight like this.

You can fit more stuff inside a drill/driver kit if you forgo one of the inserts. Things will stay in place if you pack it tight like this.

Very nice, aside from on eBay and say Amazon, do you know any other place to get the inserts, oh and Tony tools.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Very nice, aside from on eBay and say Amazon, do you know any other place to get the inserts, oh and Tony tools.

Afraid not, actually I don’t think I’ve ever seen the inserts alone for sale.

Tony is where I got mine. Moved to a 3D, but that’s just a 2 with drawers.

The middle space is perfect for the charger, but I keep my impact there

Parts (left and right) are
    L-Box 238 6.082.850.4VZ
    L-Box 238 6.082.850.4VY
    Or
    60828504VZ & 60828504VY

In October 2014, they were about 8$ each

Thanks, I have a stiff neck trying to look at your pictures upside down lol.
    Nice set-up did you pick up your 3d from Tony? And what drawers are you using

Thanks, I have a stiff neck trying to look at your pictures upside down lol.
    Nice set-up did you pick up your 3d from Tony? And what drawers are you using

Wonder why the iphone pics all get flipped. They look fine on my screen, but flipped on pc

3D was an amazon buy, along with the deep drawer and the 53 case. I just posted it to the 3D thread. Very happy with it

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

5″ grinder and a Bunch of wheels in an L2. Probably space for even more of them really.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Rovik
    Pro

Here is some tools i have stoored in my L-Boxx 2. I hope you can see what i have in the pictures so i don’t need to explain 🙂

Norway

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Ivan, even got a Makita in that last one. Your boxxes always looks so neat. I always like the way you do your foam inserts.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Rovik
    Pro

Ivan, even got a Makita in that last one. Your boxxes always looks so neat. I always like the way you do your foam inserts.

Thanks. Here is more pictures:

Norway

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Ivan what do you use to cut your foam?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

<P>Ivan what do you use to cut your foam? </P>

Yes I was thinking the same thing, after seeing his boxes , I think I am going to apply for the nearest butcher shop lol, great work on your boxes Ivan,

Rovik
    Pro

The last picture was a L-Boxx 3 sorry, i will put that picture in the L-Boxx 3 tread. Pictured deleted.

I just use a sharp utility knife for cutting the foam.

Norway

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I just use a sharp utility knife for cutting the foam.

However you do it, it sure comes out very nice.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 223 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.705 seconds