dcsimg

L-Boxx 1 Storage and Organization

This topic contains 201 replies, has 38 voices, and was last updated by  madman_us 9 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 202 total)
  • Author

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I don’t know, this one seems a little brittle…I’m worried that it’s not going to hold up to even normal use.

With all of the L-Boxxes that have been bought and redeemed for on this site I can’t remember anyone having trouble with one not holding up to use and sometimes abuse. They really hold up well.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

@boschmanbrian @theamcguy I’ve noticed that tons of people love them on here. That’s part of why I was surprised by how light weight the plastic seems. I haven’t had any problems yet, so I’m reserving judgement. But my initial reaction was definitely surprise!

Charlie

Instagram

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

@boschmanbrian @theamcguy I’ve noticed that tons of people love them on here. That’s part of why I was surprised by how light weight the plastic seems. I haven’t had any problems yet, so I’m reserving judgement. But my initial reaction was definitely surprise!

I thought the same thing when I got mine but I have mine on the jobsite and they get beat up pretty good and I have yet had one crack or break on me.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

@austin that’s pretty impressive considering how light weight they are. I do really like that the handles allow for horizontal or vertical carrying options. It’s a nice thing to have for sure 🙂

Charlie

Instagram

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Mind you I do !mostly finish carpentry, I think if I were mostly framing or on a roof all day I would go with either the dewalt or ridgid boxxes

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I got my fist L-boxx with my 12V starter set and so I’m using it to store my ps42 impact and then the rest of the space is for my in the house tools for quick repairs and installations. Makes for a handy little tool box.

great to see that you like the PS42 – you might wanna get the PS22 too. its much lighter and I do prefer that one more around the house than the PS42

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I have my ps41 and Ps11 on one of my lboxx1s I cut out foam for it. Have couple other one waiting for there tool probibly from.12v line

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I haven’t posted my L-BOXX1 yet.
    Got my PS22 and PS42 in there. will get some foam for it one day.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Nice set up Alex, do you have any other 12 volt tools, or is this just the start of them. Well aside from the obvious FL12 🙂

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Would be nice if you could find a small box that would fit in the top right to hold bits.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I got my fist L-boxx with my 12V starter set and so I’m using it to store my ps42 impact and then the rest of the space is for my in the house tools for quick repairs and installations. Makes for a handy little tool box.

great to see that you like the PS42 – you might wanna get the PS22 too. its much lighter and I do prefer that one more around the house than the PS42

It’s lighter? I weighed the 42 and it’s only about 1.5 pounds with the 2.0 Ah battery…how could it get lighter?? Although, I noticed that, because of how top heavy the 42 is, my 20V DeWalt impact feels just as light, even though it’s almost a pound heavier. So maybe the 22 is just balanced better?

Charlie

Instagram

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Nice set up Alex, do you have any other 12 volt tools, or is this just the start of them. Well aside from the obvious FL12

Only 12V tools so far, besides of 2x FL12s but you figured tha already out 😀
    But I have more tools on my list – it just never ends lol

Would be nice if you could find a small box that would fit in the top right to hold bits.

yeah you are right ron – Everytime when I open the L-BOXX I remember that I wanted to do it. They like to bounce around.

It’s lighter? I weighed the 42 and it’s only about 1.5 pounds with the 2.0 Ah battery…how could it get lighter?? Although, I noticed that, because of how top heavy the 42 is, my 20V DeWalt impact feels just as light, even though it’s almost a pound heavier. So maybe the 22 is just balanced better?

@cmeyer25
    The PS22 is 1/2 pound lighter and more balanced. the PS42 is so heavy because of the heavy duty anvil in the impactor.

check it out:
    http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/bosch-ps42-is-on-its-way/page/15/#post-560226
    http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/bosch-ps42-is-on-its-way/page/15/#post-560399

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

@madman_us thanks!

Charlie

Instagram

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Received another 12V starter kit and I loaded it up with my new PS32 (12V brushless drill/driver) which I bought on sale from a local store.

Attachments:

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Received another 12V starter kit and I loaded it up with my new PS32 (12V brushless drill/driver) which I bought on sale from a local store.

Nice set up Alex, I just received the same box, 12 volt starter kit, can’t show much of a set up, just using the batteries in other boxxes, and the charger I will bring it to the shop,

BrianT
    Pro

Check this out:

Professional Tool user

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Yeah, seen that before, someone had posted it up before, pretty cool.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I filled up the other part of the L-BOXX1 where I already had the PS32 in.
    I included the PS41 which I received today

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I filled up the other part of the L-BOXX1 where I already had the PS32 in.
    I included the PS41 which I received today

Came out really nice madman. Nice work.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I have my ps42 and js130bn in one of the lboxx 1 i just need to put some bits and blades inside the box then set is complete on one of them

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 202 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.876 seconds