dcsimg

L-Boxx 1 Storage and Organization

This topic contains 201 replies, has 38 voices, and was last updated by  madman_us 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 202 total)
  • Author

EthanB
    Pro
    South Kingstown, RI

READ!!

This thread is for PHOTOS of the L-Boxx 1 and what fits in it. They do not need to be perfectly set up with foam and accessories. Please use the other threads for discussion. Post any relevant comments in with your images. If you want to know if a certain tool will fit in a certain L-boxx, you can request it here.

Dustincoc
    Pro
    Madrid, NY

Doesn anyone have a picture of the L-Boxx 1 setup as it comes with the 12v Starter kit. The inserts specifically. I’m trying to figure out if the FL12 will fit(and possibly the GLM15 as well, if there’s room).

Shop Blog: http://ravenbarsrepair.tumblr.com/
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz498FKw9LF1awJsKIqhoxQ

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Doesn anyone have a picture of the L-Boxx 1 setup as it comes with the 12v Starter kit. The inserts specifically. I’m trying to figure out if the FL12 will fit(and possibly the GLM15 as well, if there’s room).

I too would like to see that…not really sure what insert comes with the starter.

IF the insert is the same as what comes with the 12v drills…you’ll have a spot for the FL12.

Here’s a picture of my impact/drill case. 4 batteries, two tools and one charger….the other charger spot is where I keep my FL12. No idea where the damn thing snuck off to. I think it’s stuck to the side of a furnace on a job I’ll be heading to in the morning… I hope!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

The starter kit has one of the drill insert, and another with square slots from the videos I found. Gimme a week or two and I’ll post a photo of it with FL 12.

Actually I think @boschmanbrian has both so he can take a photo now.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

The starter kit has one of the drill insert, and another with square slots from the videos I found. Gimme a week or two and I’ll post a photo of it with FL 12.

This is what I have, let me know if you wanted another picture of another angle, hey even measures or fitting the light in.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Can you fit both the charger and FL 12 in the rectangular slot on the right insert? I plan to ditch the left half for something else when I get mine.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Can you fit both the charger and FL 12 in the rectangular slot on the right insert? I plan to ditch the left half for something else when I get mine.

I will check tomorrow , 5 am comes around quick. It does look like it should , but I will do a test for sure tomorrow for you .

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

This is what I have, let me know if you wanted another picture of another angle, hey even measures or fitting the light in.

What’s in the first picture Brian? I recognize the laser…but the other pieces?

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Im glad the starter kit has the drill insert for it, as I found my 12 volt fit perfectly and I think thats where it will live for now.

Rovik
    Pro

Here is my nailer and 10,8 V tools.

Attachments:

Norway

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

What’s in the first picture Brian? I recognize the laser…but the other pieces?

Top is the self leveling laser, with the bracket, just below in the middle is the line laser, to the right bottom is the 90 degree laser for flooring or even wall tile. The piece to the left bottom is a wall mount bracket for the 90 degree.

Okay so the pointer laser is GPLL5
    The 90 degree is the. GTL2
    And the top one is the. GLL2

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Here are some pictures of the L box 1 with the charger and light on the right side. And it would even fit in the drill slot. So pretty practical.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Thanks, that slot is bigger than I thought.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I keep the stuff that I got on my first redemption in my L-Boxx 1

Charger, Batteries, DareDevil bits, Laser Tape, FL12 and a pair of safety glasses.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

You can fit 18v set and charger inside if you forgo the trays, and arrange the charger so the tall part avoid the handle mold on the lid.

Here are some pictures of the L box 1 with the charger and light on the right side. And it would even fit in the drill slot. So pretty practical.

Great pictures, Brian. The FL12 looks like it’s meant to fit in that spot, in the third picture. Does it clear the lid, though?

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Great pictures, Brian. The FL12 looks like it’s meant to fit in that spot, in the third picture. Does it clear the lid, though?

Hey Eric, long time. Yes sir it clears in all the positions, even in the drill spot, the cover will close and latch. But you are right it almost looks like it belongs their.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I keep the stuff that I got on my first redemption in my L-Boxx 1

Charger, Batteries, DareDevil bits, Laser Tape, FL12 and a pair of safety glasses.

Wow that’s quite a bit in an L-Boxx 1 and it all fits too.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

I didn’t realize how versatile these boxes are. Thanks for posting those pics, Brian.

There are only two ways to do things; the right way and again.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

I didn’t realize how versatile these boxes are. Thanks for posting those pics, Brian.

Your very welcome, but thanks to @ethanb for a cool suggestion on starting these threads for different size boxes.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 202 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.781 seconds