dcsimg

Kushlan dd600 cement mixer

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I just got this recently today was the first day I used it beyond amazed. I should of buy this couple years ago. Only down side I see is if back is little higher would mix the bottom better. But I just put 4×4 that did the trick

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I used never wet product from rustoleum inside the drum as you see nothing sticks to it it was soo easy to clean up also I would prefer you guys used it on ur cement related tools. I coat my trowels with it also was really easy to clean those also

I just got this recently today was the first day I used it beyond amazed. I should of buy this couple years ago. Only down side I see is if back is little higher would mix the bottom better. But I just put 4Ă—4 that did the trick

What kind of projects do you have for it? Most of the stuff of yours that Ive seen has been walls, cabinetry, kitchents and bathrooms

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I do mudjob job for tile. I do some concrete work Here and there. My dad was mason so I learn stuff from him when I was a kid.i can do brick wall stairs plaster walls. Pour slabs etc etc 🙂 @montreal_medic

Seven-Delta-FortyOne
    Pro
    The Emerald Triangle, Northern California

Is English your second language?

If it is, I’d like to offer a few pointers to help you make your posts a bit more readable.

Capitalization and punctuation are your friends. Also, proper spacing and paragraphs help tremendously.

Here is your post re-written in a more understandable format:

I just got this recently. Today was the first day I used it. I’m beyond amazed. I should have bought this a couple years ago. Only down side I see is if the back was a little higher it would mix the bottom better. But I just put a 4Ă—4 under it, and that did the trick

I know how hard it is to learn a new language. I taught myself Spanish with the help of a few books, and a lot of mashed up conversations with my Latin friends.

I hope this helps.

Delta

Goin' Down In Flames........

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

How many bags does it mix of material @MasterBosch and whats the cost on it?

A Working Pro since 2004

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

It mixes 4 80 pound bag.home depot rents them at tool rental locations also. Got it from home Depot 580$

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

That’s the same unit I was looking at a few months ago. I just couldn’t decide if I should go with a polyethylene drum or should invest into a metal drum.
    Living here in the desert is harsh and the sun is beating down on everything.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

@seven-delta-fortyone I will use punctuation next time.

Doobie

I used never wet product from rustoleum inside the drum as you see nothing sticks to it it was soo easy to clean up also I would prefer you guys used it on ur cement related tools. I coat my trowels with it also was really easy to clean those also

Never heard of that product, maybe I should get some for my cheapo steel drum mixer. Is that avaipable at places lile HD?

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Never heard of that product, maybe I should get some for my cheapo steel drum mixer. Is that avaipable at places lile HD?

yah it is in the paint section of home depot, just ask for it at the counter Never Wet. I didn’t realize you could use it with a concrete mixer, I guess none of it mixes with the concrete.

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Yes it works on concrete too but doesn’t last forever. @r-ice it shows concrete products on the package

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

How’s your mixer holding up Ebrahem? @masterbosch
    I’m pretty sure you have to reapply NeverWet every now and then but is it worth it in your opinion?

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

Yesterday I was mixing cement and thought it would be nice to have but I dont do enough. Its nice to have around if you have the space I guess.

I would say more than 15 sacks a mixer is a needed, more than 40 a delivery is needed.

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

@madman_us holding up pretty good. I just use at that one job. @topnotch I’m not gonna use it always too but it already made it’s money back at the first job.and for now I have some space left in my basement. True about the statement anything more then 40 needs delivery. There is concrete business by my house also. They are like literally 500 feet away from my house.

Yes it works on concrete too but doesn’t last forever. @r-ice it shows concrete products on the package

I should try that product in my mixer . I may have to clean it first lol .

Always willing to learn .

RyanF
    Pro

It mixes 4 80 pound bag.home depot rents them at tool rental locations also. Got it from home Depot 580$

That capacity and price would seem to me to be the 600dd, not 350dd.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I have always thought about a mixer like this. It would be great for small deck footings and pads or fences. we mostly mis everything in a wheel borrow now a couple bags in each batch

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Yesterday I was mixing cement and thought it would be nice to have but I dont do enough. Its nice to have around if you have the space I guess.

I would say more than 15 sacks a mixer is a needed, more than 40 a delivery is needed.

my neighbor is getting something done on their property. I’ve seen some guys transporting and stacking around 60 bags or more of cement.
    Not sure what they are doing but they been there for a few weeks now.
    Their old cement mixer is running and squeaking all day long.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

yah it is in the paint section of home depot, just ask for it at the counter Never Wet. I didn’t realize you could use it with a concrete mixer, I guess none of it mixes with the concrete.

I think I might try this next time which may be soon before I open up my pool to replace what are currently patio stones for my pool mechanicals which are all located outdoors with a proper pad instead. It’s either gotta happen in the next month or in the fall after I close the pool.

http://www.rustoleum.com/product-catalog/consumer-brands/neverwet/neverwet-kit/

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.360 seconds