dcsimg

Knee pads

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 178 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

Just like you posted four months ago in your only other post you posted on this site since you joined?

http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/knee-pads-2/page/5/#post-449491

Man, you must really love those knee pads!

@bethepro

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

i’ve never heard of this one before, where do you get it. doesn’t seem like it has a huge online presence.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

is this a brand you started on your own?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

With the direction society is going I knew it was only a matter of time before they made men’s kapris lol.

With the direction society is going I knew it was only a matter of time before they made men’s kapris lol.

Im glad you find that funny, if you ever come to Hawaii you’ll have a lot of guys to laugh at. Just don’t let them see you. For us that live in the heat year round it’s common. Here Men wear Lava lavas ,,dresses you you guys in rio linda . I have seen the Rock (Dwayne Johnson)in a Lava lava. I find it shocking that because the whole world doesn’t dress like you , you think it’s a decline in society. In fact when we see you tourist here we can spot you from a mile away because of the ridicules way you dress lol.
    Here’s my friend Dennis rocking the clam diggers with his band just down the road from me.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Brah this is not a forum to sell you product..

@ChadM
    @Dabbs

Dirty

Anonymous
    Inactive

Geez that was a lot of editing, definitely promoting…..*POOF*

But I’m going to contact him and see if he wants to be a sponsor

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

i don’t know, i can’t see it being any better than the blakladers.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I think there are better knee pads on the market than the Blakladers. Just not as comfortable to walk around with.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I think there are better knee pads on the market than the Blakladers. Just not as comfortable to walk around with.

you are right, the blakladers just seem like a no brainer to me, slip it in to your pants and away you go. I really like mine and prefer them over the velcro ones.

Doobie

Weren’t the knee pads that he was selling not a conflict with a sponsor’s (Blaklader) product also never mind all he was ever posting on was self promoting?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Weren’t the knee pads that he was selling not a conflict with a sponsor’s (Blaklader) product also never mind all he was ever posting on was self promoting?

I don’t believe Blaklader has a monopoly on knee pads on our site lol, I would be willing to try a set of those others if he wants to hand them out for us to review……..I haven’t heard back from him anyway, if I don’t I’ll close his account

Maynard
    Pro

No matter what I use I’m always adjusting them. Like to wear them doing form work. We also add a trim under the sliding glass door and I have to be on my knees for that. My can’t take it like they use to.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

No matter what I use I’m always adjusting them. Like to wear them doing form work. We also add a trim under the sliding glass door and I have to be on my knees for that. My can’t take it like they use to.

@Maynard Keep posting and get some Blaklader work pants off the list and you will never go back.
    http://bethepro.com/pro-community-rewards-prize-list/
    https://www.blaklader.com/en

Dirty

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

since you are in hawaii, if you are close to dirty you should check out his blakladers, they were pretty good. you won’t go back to strap ons velcro once you have blakladers.

Doobie

I don’t believe Blaklader has a monopoly on knee pads on our site lol, I would be willing to try a set of those others if he wants to hand them out for us to review……..I haven’t heard back from him anyway, if I don’t I’ll close his account

So, did he act on it Boyd? I doubt he did is my bet.

Maynard
    Pro

R-ice thanks. The roofers should also check it out. They are always asking for tyvek tape to keep their knee pads up. Would be great to have the knee pads on when you need them without having to go and put them on every time you need a pair

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

R-ice thanks. The roofers should also check it out. They are always asking for tyvek tape to keep their knee pads up. Would be great to have the knee pads on when you need them without having to go and put them on every time you need a pair

I use the ¾ pants Maynard if you get them make suer you get the 30″ length or the knee pads will be too low.
    https://www.blaklader.com/en/product/16011370-x1600-pants#16617

Dirty

Maynard
    Pro

Thanks I’m not tall so the 3\4 would be long pants for me

Doobie

I think you may be misrepresenting yourself for size. What you may want to figure is just your normal pant leg.

Like dirty, my normal pant leg is 30in. The 3/4’s would do you fine with the knee pockets being in the right placement.

My 3/4s are like gold to me. Great alternative work pant in the heat or for doing constant kneeling tasks.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Yes they can pass for long pants.

Dirty

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 178 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.765 seconds