dcsimg

Kitchen Remodel

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

That is one hell of a kitchen now! It still looked good before though. I guess the white kitchen cabinets are trending nowadays. But are they easy to clean and maintain? There were a few kitchen remodeling done by my friends and family in the last year and they all went for the white cabinets. It looks good, but I am just worried about the cleaning part. Anyways, I have searched for a lot of kitchen cabinet designs from here http://www.estatecabinetry.com/html/ec_gallery_kitchens.html, hope they will be helpful to other possible kitchen renovators.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Looks great, nice work!

@ChadAdams
    I redid my own kitchen and went white for cabinets aswell. Aside from the fact that it seems I’m sloppy making my coffee in the morning, it’s really not bad to take care of. I’ve never had anything stain. Just try to wipe things up when you see it.

orlandotubpros
    Pro
    Orlando, FL

Looks like a nice clean job. White cabinets is what I’m seeing a lot of lately with contrasting dark counter tops and back splashes and wood style floor tile. What kind of finish material are the cabinets made from? Nice work!

I just finished my kitchen renovation last month. It was a very complicated but interesting project.

I just finished my kitchen renovation last month. It was a very complicated but interesting project.

Nice , would be nice to see a few pictures. Congratulations on finishing that project.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.218 seconds