dcsimg

Keeping hacks from using your tools…

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

Or you could keep it simple and keep hacks off your site….

I wish it was that simple!

The concrete guys we use are great at their job, but NEVER show up to an estimate with a tape measure! Mine is Always on my hip, so they use it, but seriously…

How can one not carry around something as cheap and simple like a tape measure. That’s nuts!

Myself, I have a little tiny 3 footer that hangs off a belt loop. It pretty well travels there everytime I go to HD.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Or you could keep it simple and keep hacks off your site….

I wish it was that simple!

The concrete guys we use are great at their job, but NEVER show up to an estimate with a tape measure! Mine is Always on my hip, so they use it, but seriously…

LOL Doesn’t everyone have one in their truck? All the time? And going to do an estimate without one?

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I lend tools to few neighbors around here. Have lent out the Bosch power tools and have gotten positive feedback.

yeah , I have lent out some tools to some neighbors also , you learn pretty quick who to lend , and who not to lend out tools after . now when i lend out a tool , before i let it go ,
    I say you break it you bought it . 🙂

I have a neighbour that always wants to change his tires when I change mine.
    That’s when I break out the cheap $20 torque wrench and each time have to explain how to use it.
    He will never get his hands on the one I use for my car.
    I have told another neighbour the same thing Bill, “nope I don’t have that tool”

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

I just use my naturally unpleasant attitude to keep the other tradesmen on my jobsite in line. Most people who know me, wouldn’t want to piss me off with any kind of regularity.

Delta

Well I’m glad that I’m not the only one who is like that. There are only a few select people that I would lend my tools out to.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.315 seconds